posted 48 years ago by
fboyfboy
Ancient Member

This is the lowest price I have ever seen. I own 2 of them and I highly recommend these blinds. Bali makes quality blinds. I have no ideas why they are sold so cheap. But you have to be aware that the size is fixed and cannot be adjusted and color is fixed. The size is 0.5" less than stated for inside mount. Great deal if your windows are exactly 46" wide. I guess up to 47" is fine. You can also mount it outside if your window is smaller than 46". Very easy to install. I only have to drill 2 holes. Takes no more than 30 min to mount one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M3S911Q

Other sizes are available but price varies. "Fawn" is a mix of Green and Ivory color. During daytime, it is a very light green because of the backlight.

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017