posted 2 months ago by
qastic43

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — May. 24, 2017 @ 2:08pm
rated:
Huh, I get the wall plug, not the wall switch with this link. I don't see the switch on their eBay store. That said, this is still a very good deal.

rated:
Meh. I picked up a new one through the Alexa deal for $20. The problem is, it hummed, loudly. Then I got a replacement...and it didn't connect to wifi. The third had a very low volume whine, but it couldn't be heard closer than 2ft to the plug, which I planned to use behind a dresser, so I kept it.

This is why we're seeing so many of these refurb deals...

rated:
The crappy part of these is that they turn off, they turn on, but they don't freaking REBOOT! Just do a "turn off + auto turn back on" ffs!

**mad face**

rated:
Say "refurbished" in title

rated:
Out of stock now.

rated:
Dont waste your time...I got one from the first go around. Sucks and wont hook up. No issues with the other 89 wifi devices in my house.

rated:
You should add "Certified Refurbished" in your title. It is different the original one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017