posted 48 years ago by
billrubin
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I just got an email from Best Buy titled "You've earned it: Exclusive Gift—Free accessory for your phone". In it was a coupon for a free accessory of my choice.I was skeptical that it was only free when I bought another phone, or accessory, but it really was completely free, including shipping and no sales tax.

My choices were specific to the Samsung S7 Edge phone that I'd purchased and included chargers (plug-in and portable battery), cases and this 3 lens accessory kit  that I decided to get. It's normally $29.99 and I already had a case and chargers. It's not something I'd buy, but reviews are pretty decent.

I could have picked it up at the store, but decided that I could wait a week to avoid the usual hassle involved with in-store pickups at BB.

Given that my S7 Edge was already better than free when I got it on Black Friday last year, this was a nice (and unexpected) add-on!

Anyway, check your email

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017