posted 48 years ago by
shanerT123

LightintheBox
offers this Fidget Spinner Bluetooth Speaker  with LEDs in several colors (Green pictured) for $3.99 with free shipping. 

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
It's a good deal for the price just to get a light up spinner, but the speaker quality and power is lower than that of any phone/tablet/portable music player from the last 5 years.  So even though a bluetooth speaker integrated into a spinner sounds novel, you're getting worse sound by using it.

Here's a $3 light up spinner from the same company
http://www.lightinthebox.com/hand-spinner-novelty-gag-toys-led-l...

BTW LightintheBox
looks like a US shell company for a Chinese manufacturer

Absolutely correct.  I ordered a laser engraver from them back in the fall.  It took 2-3 months to arrive from China.  Then I still to this day get email notifications that my order is shipping soon along with about a thousand marketing emails no matter how many times I unsubscribe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017