posted 48 years ago by
bigbiped
Loyal Member

Best Buy is offering the PNY 128GB USB Flash Drives (2-Pack) - Black/Navy for only $34.99! Free shipping on orders over $35 or free in-store pickup!

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
2.0, 1 yr warranty

Good price for the product.

Going to pass at USB 2.0. Just takes for ever to move data to. If you don't need speed then it is a good price in the current market.

great for music in the car with my stereo, after the hours it will take to load

Yea... I have a cheap sandisk for my car stereo as well.. its fine for that but holy crap does it take a while to move a mear 20gb at 18ish megabytes a second which is what these run at, if you are lucky.

A couple years ago I snagged a deal on some sandisk highspeed sticks, now I know they are worth their weight in gold with the time saved from large copy jobs.

jeffmd said:   Yea... I have a cheap sandisk for my car stereo as well.. its fine for that but holy crap does it take a while to move a mear 20gb at 18ish megabytes a second which is what these run at, if you are lucky.

A couple years ago I snagged a deal on some sandisk highspeed sticks, now I know they are worth their weight in gold with the time saved from large copy jobs.

use the program TeraCopy, that can help speed things up, depending on your Windows version

I bought these and they stopped working after about 4GB transferred, they've gone into write protection mode and there's no way to get them out (I've tried everything)  Careful out there folks - seems like this is a known issue with PNY and their 16 and 128 GB drives.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017