posted 48 years ago by
tuskers
Senior Member - 1K

Step into the office of renowned relationship therapist and TED Talk sensation Esther Perel, and listen in as she counsels couples in crisis due to infidelity, sexlessness, loss, and disconnection. The result? Astonishing insights on how they can make love work - and takeaways for you on ways to repair and restore your own relationships. This weekly, 10-part premium podcast is available for free through mid-July.
About Esther:
Esther Perel is recognized as one of today’s most insightful and provocative voices on personal and professional relationships. A celebrated psychotherapist who has helmed a private practice in New York City since 1983, she has over three decades of experience navigating the intricacies of love and desire.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Ep-1-Ive-Had-Better-...

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
This is also available as an Audible Channel for free if you have a Prime subscription - the advantage being, you not needing separate purchases. Looks interesting.

Just every now and again do a search inside Audible on "free downloadable audio books" and see what comes up. Mostly it's things I'm not at all interested in, and like as not the books shown won't be free, so check that out first thing.

That said, I've found some really good books on Audible, free, and they tend to come and go FAST if they're a good listen.

A couple of days ago I "bought" (free) this really interesting book named "Grayhound" by Steffan Piper; I'm about a third of the way through the book. Went out to see if it's still free -- nope. So you've gotta check in and test your luck every now and again.

Strangely when I add it to podcast on iphone, I only get the 2 min intro, other episodes never come through...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017