posted 1 month ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Amazon has the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router (R6700) on sale for $99.99 - $20.00 on-page coupon = $88.98 with free shipping. The price keeps jumping between $79.99 and 89.99.

Deal Notes: Despite being $17.00 higher than Amazon's one time lowest price ever combined with a clippable coupon like today's according to Camelcamelcamel, this is still a good price for this model. This model has only gone below $100 on two occasions since it's release.

• AC1750 Wi-Fi-450+1300 Mbps speeds and high-power external antennas. Ideal for homes with 12 or more Wi-Fi devices
  • Beamforming+ improves range, boosts speed and performance for both 2.4 and 5GHz devices
  • NETGEAR genie App - Enjoy more of your connected home. Now with remote access
  • One USB 3.0 Port
  • Beamforming+ focuses Wi-Fi signals from the wireless router to Wi-Fi devices

Review: Relaxed Tech 

Rated 4.3/5 stars with 13,940 customer reviews. These reviews are sadly combined with the other 5 models on the page so make sure to look at the review to see which model it is for.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have this model sitting next to me. Seems to work fairly well, although I had one huge headache when I made the mistake of contacting Netgear's tech support when I was unable to access the router's advanced settings menus. Their support costs money and is awful in the extreme (I had already tried steps that my tech was not even aware of, and I'm no expert by any means). I will not be buying Netgear products in the future. While their products have gotten better over time, the same cannot be said about their support. Take a look at these beauties: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/home_electronics/netgear.html

rated:
now $79 with the coupon

rated:
Great product! Would like to buy it!

rated:
Now $88.98 before tax.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017