posted 2 months ago by
nowyouknow

Tanga has two "Free E-Learning" Bundles they are Become a Master Programmer which includes 35 HD Video Courses and Become a Data Scientist which includes 20 HD Video Courses.

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Repped and thanks.

rated:
N41 - Thanks OP

rated:
Wow, cool, thanks.

rated:
What age is this appropriate for?

rated:
first i thought i'll get its free. then i stopped lying to myself - never going to watch 128 hrs of videos anyway.

rated:
I registered for this but can't see a way to redeem the code that they sent. I have asked the company's help email for assistance.
I will keep the forum updated.

This is the company.

https://www.educba.com/plans/

rated:
I am 45 minutes into the first course I viewed "Powershell Training". I cannot believe how bad this course is. They should pay you to take these courses. If you enjoy listening to someone who cannot speak English try to read English, and who knows absolutely nothing about the subject they are teaching - you will love this site.

rated:
Haven't started the course but they did email me a voucher for a magazine selection or just $5 back. It's like free $5!

rated:
GatorLex said:   I am 45 minutes into the first course I viewed "Powershell Training". I cannot believe how bad this course is. They should pay you to take these courses. If you enjoy listening to someone who cannot speak English try to read English, and who knows absolutely nothing about the subject they are teaching - you will love this site.
  Hmm...that sounds a lot like my undergraduate classes in college.  My favorite quote from my Calc II instructor was: "Cockaroot detta eggs."  Which in English meant: "Calculate delta x."  

rated:
Penguinscanfly said:   first i thought i'll get its free. then i stopped lying to myself - never going to watch 128 hrs of videos anyway.
  You're never gonna use that treadmill either, but you must get one.    

rated:
I just got an email saying that I've reached some kind of Tanga Super User status because this was my 10th order from them.  They sent a 10% off code.  So if you buy anything from them ever, it might make sense to get these in two different orders to help boost your count!

P.S. When you put in the code, click "Get Offer", don't click "Buy Now".

rated:
Repped. THanks OP.

rated:
Thanks op.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017