posted 2 months ago by
LetsGoMets1
Cranky Member

MEMORIAL20 = 20% off code

MEMORIAL 202017 MEMORIAL DAY SALEZENNI OPTICAL 2017 MEMORIAL DAY SALE: 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE 

• Receive 20% off your entire next purchase of merchandise only on www.zennioptical.com 
  • Taxes, fees and shipping not included. Sorry, offer not valid for commercial accounts.
  • To receive discount, you must enter code at checkout. May not be combined with other offers, applied retroactively, or applied to returns. Not valid on gift card purchases.
  • Offer expires 5/29/17 at 11:59PM Pacific Time. Void where prohibited.

Questions? Please contact service@Zennioptical.com, or call 800-211-2105
http://www.zennioptical.com/terms-and-conditions/memorial-day-sa... 

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP! Just got a backup pair.

rated:
nice! Cheap Glasses even cheaper.

rated:
Marked as expired. If anyone is looking for a code now, SIGNUP10 will give you a 10% discount.

rated:
giantsfan2 said:   Marked as expired. If anyone is looking for a code now, SIGNUP10 will give you a 10% discount.

That's for first time orders. This code was for everybody.

rated:
Stay away from Zenni for progressive and bi-focal, and be wary of their return policy.

I've tried multiple orders with Zenni's on progressive and bi-focal, none of them came out right.

The split of the bi-focal line is way too low. According to their customer service, the reading part starts 4mm below the center of the lens. It is also very small, about an area of 15mmx25mm (HxL).  That is only "standard" option they do. With that, I literally have to tilt my head so far back, as if I am looking at the ceiling in order to use that "reading lens" to read anything that I hold in my hand in a normal reading position.

Their progressive also seemed only begins to progress few millimeters below the center and only reaches the reading prescription at the very edge of the lens. The end result is the "progressive" glasses is almost "a driving glasses" for distance only. And you will have to look through the very edge of the glass to use the "progressive" part for reading.

Their return policy is also horrible. For refund, you only get 50% back. The only way they do 100% is through store credit. But any future purchase using that store credit cannot be returned. If you definitely need to return, you will only get 50% back this time.

They does a fine job for single vision lens. But stay away from them for progressive and bifocal, and be wary of their return policy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017