posted 48 years ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Costco Coupon Book June 1-25, 2017
https://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks for posting smokeycatrules (he looks just like one of mine). Now I know what NOT to buy tomorrow. At least 6 of my regular items go on sale on the 1st.

msrazzle said:   Thanks for posting smokeycatrules (he looks just like one of mine). Now I know what NOT to buy tomorrow. At least 6 of my regular items go on sale on the 1st.

That's a captivating story… Thanks for sharing 

Other than the (huge) deal on the brownie crisps, the rest of the deals are largely for items nobody cares about. Compare this to the deals sams has going right now and one has to wonder why anyone would get a costco membership.

Thanks for sharing. I have 4 products on buy list on sale....Also the coupon book clarity is excellent.. might be costco slightly redesigned these pages

Just because Costco doesn't have any of your favorite items on sale, doesn't mean other people feel the same.  I know that some months are much better for me than other times when there's hardly anything I buy - or need at the time.  Some months are a Bonanza and others a bust - - - for ME.   This applies to both Sam's AND Costco.

LOL.THANKs for sharing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

msrazzle said:   Just because Costco doesn't have any of your favorite items on sale, doesn't mean other people feel the same.  I know that some months are much better for me than other times when there's hardly anything I buy - or need at the time.  Some months are a Bonanza and others a bust - - - for ME.   This applies to both Sam's AND Costco.
  Green. The pizza and the fish burgers (although those were BOGO last year) are welcome additions. The latter have a pretty good nutritional profile and even sport some flavor - unlike the panko-breaded tahi and tilapia. Good option for a quick weekday dinner for the family. 

On a side note and YMMV: my local Costco is clearing out some of its organic prepared food, such as the chick peas in tomato-onion sauce. Price fell from around $10 per 5/6 pouch carton to $2.87. 

Nothing interesting after increase to $60 yearly membership

msrazzle said:   Thanks for posting smokeycatrules (he looks just like one of mine). Now I know what NOT to buy tomorrow. At least 6 of my regular items go on sale on the 1st.
  30 day price match...  Just got $2 x 2 towels.

truelies said:   Nothing interesting after increase to $60 yearly membership

Because that incremental $0.417 a month makes it unprofitable now... 

I save that in gas on less than one tank.

I am debating whether to get a CostCo membership. I have a family of 3 (wife, me, 1yr old kid) and not sure what to do. Is it possible to go to Costco and check it out before committing to a membership?

You don't have to show a membership card to use pharmacy, vision or hearing aids, so just mention one of them to the greeter and have fun.   Not absolutely certain, but you might be able to do a 1-day only shopping for a 10% surcharge.

Costco Cash Card
Disclaimer
You can get into the Costco just to look around. To buy goods you have a membership card or surcharge of 5%
If you want, you could pay your membership fee, give it a trial run, and if you feel you are not getting the value from it that you’d like – ask for a refund. You can do so at any time.

Costco also has a cash card (fancy name for a gift card). With a Costco cash card, any non-member can show the card to get in the door and use it to make a purchase.  But the cash card has to be purchased by a member. If you have a little left on the card and your purchase is more, you can use another form of payment to pay for the items.

What msrazzle said. Or get someone to give you a Costco gift card.

On an average we spend about $2K/ year and we get about $300 back and that is more than the membership fee.
With Costco VISA, the warranty is doubled - check though - last year people bought TVs with 4 year warranty.
Now a days majority of the daily use items, toilet rolls, paper napkins and cereal bars, are shipped free.
There are such several advantages.

The only cavity is that you need to really weigh and buy only that are needed.

skunker said:   I am debating whether to get a CostCo membership. I have a family of 3 (wife, me, 1yr old kid) and not sure what to do. Is it possible to go to Costco and check it out before committing to a membership?
  We bought our formula, diapers and wipes from Costco when our kids were younger. Not everything at Costco is a great deal, find things you use often and compare prices, sometimes the price at Costco will be better.  If you have enough savings to cover cost of membership and more then do it. I also like Costco for their return policy and their seasonal items like beach chairs and umbrellas. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017