posted 1 month ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Sears has the Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand + $15.99 SYWR Points on sale for $59.99 with free shipping.

• Fits Most 10 and 12-in. Miter Saws 
  • Support Arm Extends 80-inches
  • Spring-Loaded Support Legs
  • Height-Adjustable Smooth Steel Rollers
  • Supports up to 330-lbs.

4.7/5 stars based on 371 customer reviews.
Note: Check your SYWR account for additional offers that may stack!

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Thanks OP! I had $7 in surprise points applicable, bringing the stand down to 52.99 and just paid the rest with points expiring in June--I just hope it fits a Wen miter saw...

rated:
You should be fine with a WEN saw. I have this stand and it appears to be pretty universal. There are two pieces to the stand: there's the main stand itself and the universal base. The base has mounting holes everywhere and I have to imagine it will fit just about anything you throw at it.

rated:
I'm in for one for my dewalt!

rated:
This does exactly what I want it to do.

rated:
Coming up as $64.34 after tax for me and only $13.00 back in SYW points.

rated:
The Ryobi stand on the Home Depot Canadian site is $99 CAD on sale right now, so it works out to be similar.

rated:
This is a great stand and came at a great price. My Dewalt 10 inch Miter saw fit perfectly on this stand. The price was great compared to other places. Great product!!!

rated:
I bought this last year at about this price. It's great, really nice, such a difference using it instead of just whatever other surface is around. The stand is really well built which is great, because it'll last forever. The price for that is that it's pretty dang heavy; you're not going to go waltzing up and down stairs with it all day long. And you *really* want to take the saw off the stand before you move it because if you don't, it's super heavy and super awkward and a big fat painful pain. Voice of experience...

I also bought some Craftsman roller stands a few months ago when they were on sale @ $15 apiece, really completes the setup.

rated:
AusTexDealSeeker said:   I bought this last year at about this price. It's great, really nice, such a difference using it instead of just whatever other surface is around. The stand is really well built which is great, because it'll last forever. The price for that is that it's pretty dang heavy; you're not going to go waltzing up and down stairs with it all day long. And you *really* want to take the saw off the stand before you move it because if you don't, it's super heavy and super awkward and a big fat painful pain. Voice of experience...

I also bought some Craftsman roller stands a few months ago when they were on sale @ $15 apiece, really completes the setup.

100% agree.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017