Lowes - White Acrylic Bathtub Wall Surround (white only) normal around $700 now $50 to $220 
White only  -  other colors about $700   YMMV  Nice deal if your local store has it.
Style Selections White Acrylic Bathtub Wall Surround (Common: 30-in x 60-in; Actual: 59-in x 30-in x 60-in)

About 100 stores $110 or below
Another 650 stores at $220.00

Use Ebates, 10% or $15 of $50 coupons if available to make it even better
pulled from SD

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Looks like $220 is the regular price and $165 was the cheapest I found around Detroit

rated:
letsspendlotsofmoney said:   Looks like $220 is the regular price and $165 was the cheapest I found around Detroit
  Check what the other colors run.   Lowes has an odd way of listing their prices to say the least.  Usually with Lowes when they drop a price the old price becomes the so called normal price.  I purchased $20 bottles of weed killer awhile back  that was listed with normal price of $10.00 for $5.00.  Then the normal price became $5.00 and I purchased them for $2.50.   Another store same item normal price was $4.00 and I purchased them for 50 cents each.  If you can figure them out let me know (I'm still learning).  LOL

rated:
After reading the reviews it looks like it's price right. Many reviews say it's very flimsy. Its probably decent for $200 but not a steal .

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017