Subscribe for the June HumbleBundle.com's monthly offerings and you'll get Stellaris immediately to keep.  That's only $12 for a game that on sale is still usually $20+, in addition to the monthly games for June, once released (June 2nd).  (Stellaris by itself is currently 40% off @ $23.99 at HumbleBundle's store.)  You can cancel your subscription at any time or be charged on June 30th another $12 for July's games.

If you haven't subscribed before, you also get 10% off, making it only $10.80 for Stellaris!
Once you click on the subscribe button, you choose what plan you want (month to month, 3 months, etc).  Click one month for $12 and it'll take you to the checkout page (if you're already signed in?)  The 10% off should automatically show up at this point, giving you a total of $10.80 due.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly 

For anyone unfamiliar, the monthly subscription is provided with Steam keys.  They're can then activated on your Steam account and downloaded to your personal computer to play.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
really no one? Seemed like quite a hot deal to me. maybe FW's just dead.

rated:
two days left for this offer (noon Friday). Surprised that no one else is interested, but I've done what I can.

EDIT:  Okay, dead now, but wanted to add two things.
A) Turns out the 10% off I was seeing was a bonus I had in my account from a previous Humble Bundle purchase
B) In addition to Stellaris for $12, a hot deal all by itself, anyone signing up for this would have received
Superhot
Plague Inc : Evolved
Ashes of the Singularity : Escalation
Brigador : Up - Armored Edition
Shoppe Keep
Maize
Underwhere
Tiny Echo

Not worth the $12 by themselves, but bundled with Stellaris for $12 was a great deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017