More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — May. 28, 2017 @ 10:56am
rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/379542/Bounty-Select-A-Siz... 

limit of 5 across all items on rewards offer.

TIDE   http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/426675/Tide-32-Use-Liquid-...

I haven't used OD for quite some time.  When the offer says rewards limited to 5 items across all, could I order 5 Bounty and get $50 back in rewards?

rated:
FullTimeDad said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/379542/Bounty-Select-A-Siz... 

limit of 5 across all items on rewards offer.

TIDE   http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/426675/Tide-32-Use-Liquid-...

I haven't used OD for quite some time.  When the offer says rewards limited to 5 items across all, could I order 5 Bounty and get $50 back in rewards?

yes. 

rated:
Thanks MrCheap, I was almost out of free-after-points Kmart paper towels.

rated:
Thx OP

no coupons under $75?

$40 off $250 Qualifying Order at Office Depot Offi... until Jun 3 Code: 40OFFODOMX22

$20 off $125 Qualifying Order at Office Depot Offi... until Jun 4 Code: 20OFFODOMX22

rated:
vickh said:   Thx OP

no coupons under $75?

$40 off $250 Qualifying Order at Office Depot Offi... until Jun 3 Code: 40OFFODOMX22

$20 off $125 Qualifying Order at Office Depot Offi... until Jun 4 Code: 20OFFODOMX22

you don't want to use coupons on these as a coupon will throw you below the $10 increment thresholds and you'll lose rewards. sometimes we musn't look a gift horse with a paper towel in its Mouth

rated:

rated:
10% off - 87615421

If the math or circumstance works for you, use it. Worked for me earlier this morning.

rated:
Phenix said:   10% off - 87615421

If the math or circumstance works for you, use it. Worked for me earlier this morning.

thx! Less OOP, as long as we get rewards... 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FREE SHIPPING DEAL END MONDAY (min FS now $9.99, usually $35-50) 

Unless OD has the wrong date on it's website, the free shipping on qualifying orders of $9.99 or more goes until 07/01/2017:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/delivery/

rated:
Never shopped OD before. Any way to monetize rewards?

rated:
nortotron said:   Never shopped OD before. Any way to monetize rewards?

Used to be easy to, they haven't run a mail in rebate in quite some time. However, they do run some decent sales and will price match Staples (other chain store ads too), so you can at least not 'overspend' to use the rewards on something useful.

One of the best uses is on postage stamps, typically get my ongoing supply of Forever Stamps at OD with rewards.

rated:
bpvh said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FREE SHIPPING DEAL END MONDAY (min FS now $9.99, usually $35-50) 

Unless OD has the wrong date on it's website, the free shipping on qualifying orders of $9.99 or more goes until 07/01/2017:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/delivery/ 

thx BPVH, removed that, for some reason I thought it was a Memorial Day promo. Hope they do run it til 7/1.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
nortotron said:   Never shopped OD before. Any way to monetize rewards?

Used to be easy to, they haven't run a mail in rebate in quite some time. However, they do run some decent sales and will price match Staples (other chain store ads too), so you can at least not 'overspend' to use the rewards on something useful.

One of the best uses is on postage stamps, typically get my ongoing supply of Forever Stamps at OD with rewards.

OD also price matches items sold and shipped by Amazon.com: http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/lowprice/
Our Price Match Guarantee

We match our Competitors' prices. What does that mean? Office Depot® and OfficeMax® stores and OfficeDepot.com will gladly match the price on a new identical item sold by any retailer who sells products in both retail stores and online under the same brand name. We match prices on items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com; provided, however that Marketplace products (i.e, products sold or shipped by a third party) sold through any Competitor are excluded. Please see below for more details on how it works.

rated:
I purchased 5 packages of the Bounty and received a $16.95 discount for using in-store pickup.
5 5
  Bounty® Select-A-Size 1-Ply Paper Towels, 11" x 5 9/10", 63 Sheets Per Roll, Pack Of 8 Rolls

Item# 379542

$10.390   $51.95

IN STORE PICKUP SAVINGS

$(16.95)  

Coupons:
Adjustments/Other Discount:
$(16.95)
Subtotal: $51.95
Taxes: $2.45
Total: $37.45
You saved $(16.95) on this order

rated:
For those interested in the Tide, note that it isn't HE. 

rated:
GatorJ said:   I purchased 5 packages of the Bounty and received a $16.95 discount for using in-store pickup.

5 5  
  Bounty® Select-A-Size 1-Ply Paper Towels, 11" x 5 9/10", 63 Sheets Per Roll, Pack Of 8 Rolls

Item# 379542

$10.390   $51.95

IN STORE PICKUP SAVINGS

$(16.95)  

Coupons:
Adjustments/Other Discount:
$(16.95)
Subtotal: $51.95
Taxes: $2.45
Total: $37.45
You saved $(16.95) on this order

You will only get back $30 in rewards you realize, paid out based on 1000 points increments per $10 in spend = $10 in rewards.  the order is 3500 points....discount use counts AGAINST THAT. thus with no savings, you'd have spend $51.95 + tax, gotten back $50, here you spend $35 + tax only get back $30.  if you're ok with that, great, but just making you aware of the reality of what your rewards check will reflect.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
vickh said:   Thx OP

no coupons under $75?

you don't want to use coupons on these as a coupon will throw you below the $10 increment thresholds and you'll lose rewards. sometimes we musn't look a gift horse with a paper towel in its Mouth

So can I buy 6 and use the site-advertised $10 off 30 coupon (if it applies) and still get $50 in rewards?
Edit: Nevermind, coupon doesn't work for this item.

rated:
mistadeal said:   
So can I buy 6 and use the site-advertised $10 off 30 coupon (if it applies) and still get $50 in rewards?
Edit: Nevermind, coupon doesn't work for this item.

If you do not mind, what is the coupon code for the site advertised 10 off 30 coupon? All OD shows me are the 20/125 and 40/250.

Thanks in advance.

rated:
How do u know how many points u earned? Just ordered 5, but it didnt mention points anywhere.

rated:
wiseguy151 said:   How do u know how many points u earned? Just ordered 5, but it didnt mention points anywhere.

Points earned are not noted at time of purchase. Points earned will post to the Rewards section of your OD account a day or two after the order ships.

rated:
bpvh said: OD also price matches items sold and shipped by Amazon. com: http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/lowprice/ 

We match our Competitors' prices. What does that mean? Office Depot ® and OfficeMax ® stores and OfficeDepot.com will gladly match the price on a new identical item sold by any retailer who sells products in both retail stores and online under the same brand name. We match prices on items that are sold and shipped by Amazon. com; provided, however that Marketplace products (i.e, products sold or shipped by a third party) sold through any Competitor are excluded. Please see below for more details on how it works.

Should we PM this  order or would that reduce rewards earned?

rated:
vickh said:   
bpvh said: OD also price matches items sold and shipped by Amazon. com: http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/lowprice/ 

We match our Competitors' prices. What does that mean? Office Depot ® and OfficeMax ® stores and OfficeDepot.com will gladly match the price on a new identical item sold by any retailer who sells products in both retail stores and online under the same brand name. We match prices on items that are sold and shipped by Amazon. com; provided, however that Marketplace products (i.e, products sold or shipped by a third party) sold through any Competitor are excluded. Please see below for more details on how it works.

Should we PM this  order or would that reduce rewards earned?

PMing this order should reduce Rewards earned. I find it simpler to PM on the cash out.

rated:
I placed an order, but cancelled it. I realized there are no Office Depot or office max near me. Using rewards would have been a problem. They don't ship stamps.

rated:
I prefer these select-a-size towels than the big ones because you get to choose how much paper towel you're going to use depending on how small or big the mess is. Of course, this is the one brand that I trust. It's super absorbent and doesn't tear when wet.

rated:
I'm new to their rewards program -- where do you see the info for the $10 back? Is it still going on?

rated:
JoyOfCoupons said:   I'm new to their rewards program -- where do you see the info for the $10 back? Is it still going on?
  Found it:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/

rated:
Also 4% cash back on Ebates

rated:
just a heads up,

some orders are being charged sales tax in states where paper goods (Bounty, charmin) are not taxable.  sales tax is typically charged on cleaning items like swiffer and tide.

be sure to check your orders, if you have a sales tax refund issue, you need to call OD at 800-848-8100

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017