posted 27 days ago by
heyyl0w
Shopaholic Member

Worx (via eBay) has the Worx Collapsible Yard Bag / Pop Up Leaf Bin on sale for $16.98 with free shipping

This is selling for at least $5 more everywhere else I can find it. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177767589?

Make yard clean up much easier with the WORX Collapsible Yard Bin. When expanded, it's about the size of a large garbage can, but when you're finished, the empty bin collapses down to a storage-ready height of three inches. It features two oversized top handles and third handle on the bottom for easy dumping when the bin is full.

Key Features

•Ideal for yard waste, debris collection
 •Extra strong Spring design effortlessly pops-up 
•Light weight, easily collapses into convenient 2" stack
 •Wide opening, 26 gallon capacity for easy filling

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have 2 of these kinds of bags.  One is Fiskars and the other Barnel.  
The Fiskars isn't as sturdy -- fabric bottom -- lighter weight.  Mine has holes in the bottom from being on rocks, etc.
The Barnel is much sturdier with a solid bottom -- heavier duty.
I use the Fiskars 90% of the time because it weighs less and is easier for me to carry around.
The Fiskars sells for < $15 on Amazon and weighs 2 lbs.  The Barnel is $38 and weighs 6 lbs.
The Worx weighs 1.8 lbs so its going to be closer to the Fiskars than the Barnel.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017