varying expirations in June/July, YMMV on all cards.

Wash Post offer good on  paper/digital subscriptions ordered/paid for online.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
A link would be helpful.

rated:
GMY said:   A link would be helpful.

www.americanexpress.com log in

rated:
Mentioned this is a previous MC Amex Offer thread for Puritan's Pride :

Link below should add a $5 off $25 cpn to your cart (and should be valid on all brands of items, not just Puritan's Pride brand):
https://www.puritan.com/pages/addprod.asp?scid=31908&cmp=web-_-upsellit-_-offer

CPN may not appear in your cart until you've added something to it. Populate your cart w/ $35+ worth of stuff (so that you're left w/ $30 AC).
The end result is $15 off $35+ AC / AMEX OFFER.

*EDIT* The $5 off CPN link now appears to be $5 off $30+, but it doesn't otherwise change this deal. You still need to add $35+ worth of stuff to your cart to be left w/ $30+ in charges to your AMEX for the $10 AMEX OFFER to kick in.  (It still works out of $15 off $35+ AC / AMEX OFFER).

rated:
TheDiggler said:   Mentioned this is a previous MC Amex Offer thread for Puritan's Pride :

Link below should add a $5 off $25 cpn to your cart (and should be valid on all brands of items, not just Puritan's Pride brand:
https://www.puritan.com/pages/addprod.asp?scid=31908&cmp=web-_-upsellit-_-offer

CPN may not appear in your cart until you've added something to it. Populate your cart w/ $35+ worth of stuff (so that you're left w/ $30 AC).
The end result is $15 off $35+ AC / AMEX OFFER.

Looks like fs, no minimum right now too.

rated:
any real life experience on this appreciated: Will I qualify for the Amex Offer: PuritansPride.com (Spend $30 And Get $10 Back) if I go thru a cashbk site?  

rated:
zjts said:   any real life experience on this appreciated: Will I qualify for the Amex Offer: PuritansPride.com (Spend $30 And Get $10 Back) if I go thru a cashbk site?  
As already answered in this thread, you should. AMEX offers are purely triggered on the amount charged to your AMEX. They [AMEX] have no knowledge of what CB you may have used. So long as $30+ gets charged to your AMEX card, you should get the AMEX offer credit (this is certainly true for me for other AMEX offers from other retailers).

I mentioned in the other thread that the $5 off $30 CPN likely negates CB offers. For me that's worth it, because the $5 CPN yields a 16.67% discount AND provides free S&H (w/o having to meet a $49+ order total). I haven't found anywhere close to that amount in CB for Puritan's, so I'm willing to lose out on CB for the $5 CPN savings (plus gain free S&H well below the $49+ level). By ordering $35+ of items, I end up w/ a $30+ order (after $5 CPN), making me eligible for both the $10 AMEX offer credit AND free shipping.

If your goal is to only spend $30 and still get CB on top of that, and if you have a way to otherwise retain free S&H for a $30+ order (w/o using the $5 CPN link), then go for it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017