posted 2 months ago by
iLetTheDogsOut
Senior Member - 1K

Worked for me. Cant wait to play this!

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/star-trek-bridge-crew

HOW TO GET DISCOUNT

1. Go to here, click on "Get 20% off" and log into Uplay to purchase code w/ Uplay points. (Sign up and install the app on your phone to get 100 points for the 20% off code)
  2. Redeem your discount code and copy it to your clipboard.
  3. U.S. Customers go here to preorder. EU customers go here to preorder
  4. On the shopping cart page, paste in the code for a 20% discount, $39.99USD.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Awesome game! This is the only discount Ive seen on it thus far

rated:
I can't believe I am saying this... technology is now passing me by.

rated:
So if one was to jump into the whole VR thing, what's the best platform? Site says it's compatible w/ Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Play Station VR.

rated:
@paratoke Rift or Vive.. I was initially leaning towards the Vive because of the Steam support. Family member has a Vive so I've got to see both. I ended up going with the Rift because of the lower price.
Second generation versions of both are still likely few years out. So you'll have a few years to enjoy things until having to upgrade again.
I kind of wish I went with the Vive instead. They don't have the annoying "God rays" on dark scenes and feel more premium. Vive can have a slightly higher field of view coverage.
I can see individual pixels on both Vive and Rift (both have a "screendoor" effect.) Second gen might fix that..

The Steam Support thing isn't that big of a deal, so far every Steam game I've played that lists Vive also seems to work fine with the Rift.
Elite Dangerous is really immersive with VR!

Here is a more in-depth discussion:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/5irk6n/should_i_get_htc_v...

rated:
I'm sorry, but watching the gameplay videos on PS4 it is boring as hell.

rated:
Just tried to purchase with this and the code doesn't work on new releases.

rated:
Why not just go to Best Buy and get the 20% off with GCU??

rated:
alg said:   Just tried to purchase with this and the code doesn't work on new releases.

Yeah, no workie for  me.  Gives "SHOP REWARDS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER PROMOTION" . which doesn't exactly sound like the correct error, but not working nonetheless. 

rated:
MikeGroovy said:   @paratoke Rift or Vive.. I was initially leaning towards the Vive because of the Steam support. Family member has a Vive so I've got to see both. I ended up going with the Rift because of the lower price.
Second generation versions of both are still likely few years out. So you'll have a few years to enjoy things until having to upgrade again.
I kind of wish I went with the Vive instead. They don't have the annoying "God rays" on dark scenes and feel more premium. Vive can have a slightly higher field of view coverage.
I can see individual pixels on both Vive and Rift (both have a "screendoor" effect.) Second gen might fix that..

The Steam Support thing isn't that big of a deal, so far every Steam game I've played that lists Vive also seems to work fine with the Rift.
Elite Dangerous is really immersive with VR!

Here is a more in-depth discussion:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/5irk6n/should_i_get_htc_vive_or_oculus_rift/

Wow...thanks for the thoughtful response! Looks like I'm leaning toward the Vive!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017