Posted with ToGo

Google Wi-Fi 3-pk. Complete Home Wi-Fi System (NLS-1304-25)
$259.99 A/C + FS
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833981026

Newegg has Google Wi-Fi 3-pk. Complete Home Wi-Fi System (NLS-1304-25) on sale for $279.99 - $20 Off using coupon code "AFEMSRFDR3" = $259.99 with free shipping. Received 4/5 eggs based on 13 customer reviews.


  • A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
  • Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It?s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
  • A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
  • Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
  • A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what?s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids? devices



Compare at Amazon for $279.99 with 4.3/5 stars based on 1,154 customer reviews.

3706 Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 22, 2017 @ 7:52am
rated:
Only 1 LAN port? NO advanced configuration? Only configurable with your phone?

rated:
I wanted to buy this one but not at retail. Ended up buying Netgear Orbi system with one base and one satellite when Amazon ran a promotion. Almost the same cost as this after everything. Amazing coverage throughout the house and outside for a 2-story, 4200 sq ft house. Couldn't be happier. I get full 100mbps in every corner. I can't speak to the quality of the Google wifi but have super high regards for the Orbi system.

rated:
donrull said:   Only 1 LAN port? NO advanced configuration? Only configurable with your phone?
I have this system and love it. The 3 pucks are placed as one on each floor. Main connection on 2nd floor (main). Have a 5-port hub connected to the basement one with a file server, Samsung Smart Things Hub, and Ooma hooked into it. Main floor and bedroom have AppleTV wired directly into the puck.

With an ethernet hub, it's really a non-issue IMO. Sure everyone would like 4 ports on each puck, but then it would be huge. And being able to manage it from my phone is great, IMO.

rated:
Sold Out

rated:
coolbreeze said:   
donrull said:   Only 1 LAN port? NO advanced configuration? Only configurable with your phone?
I have this system and love it. The 3 pucks are placed as one on each floor. Main connection on 2nd floor (main). Have a 5-port hub connected to the basement one with a file server, Samsung Smart Things Hub, and Ooma hooked into it. Main floor and bedroom have AppleTV wired directly into the puck.

With an ethernet hub, it's really a non-issue IMO. Sure everyone would like 4 ports on each puck, but then it would be huge. And being able to manage it from my phone is great, IMO.

  
you mean ethernet switch. don't ever buy a ethernet hub, quite useless

rated:
This has better reviews than Google Wi-Fi. I'm really tempted. It doesn't have data back haul like Velop or Orbi. How important is that for a 4000 sq ft house?

rated:
After checking out come reviews I purchased this because I have numerous switches I can use. However, I see that Costco has a great deal on the Orbi now which review superior to Google Wifi especially for speed of the remote units. Orbi 2 pack can cover the same area as Google Wifi 3 pack. Any reason why I would not want the Orbi besides cost?

rated:
Worked for me. thanks.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
coolbreeze said:   
donrull said:   Only 1 LAN port? NO advanced configuration? Only configurable with your phone?
I have this system and love it. The 3 pucks are placed as one on each floor. Main connection on 2nd floor (main). Have a 5-port hub connected to the basement one with a file server, Samsung Smart Things Hub, and Ooma hooked into it. Main floor and bedroom have AppleTV wired directly into the puck.

With an ethernet hub, it's really a non-issue IMO. Sure everyone would like 4 ports on each puck, but then it would be huge. And being able to manage it from my phone is great, IMO.

  
you mean ethernet switch. don't ever buy a ethernet hub, quite useless

  Yeah, oops.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017