•             9:00 AM-4PM Saturday
  • 724-743-6894

Info: http://www.all-clad.com/ 

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Why are you posting the 2016 dates?

rated:
PaulCollins said:   Why are you posting the 2016 dates?

It's probably a hot deal for those who got an all-clad time machine; for others, 2017

rated:
PaulCollins said:   Why are you posting the 2016 dates?
  Oops, corrected.

rated:

rated:
I've never been to this event, but will be driving across I-76 tomorrow and wondering if it's worth a 30 minute detour. I've been disappointed by recent online factory sales as the selection of deals on traditional stainless (the only line I'm interested in) has been sort of thin.

Is the selection at this event better?

rated:
I know its pretty big..i work for a company in Pittsburgh that make bakeware. We have are own seconds sale Spring and fall if anyone cares

rated:
tanner12oz said:   I know its pretty big..i work for a company in Pittsburgh that make bakeware. We have are own seconds sale Spring and fall if anyone cares

Do you work for USA Pan?

rated:
Fis said:   I've never been to this event, but will be driving across I-76 tomorrow and wondering if it's worth a 30 minute detour. I've been disappointed by recent online factory sales as the selection of deals on traditional stainless (the only line I'm interested in) has been sort of thin.

I'm a bit late-to-the-game, but the selection at the actual sale is 10x better than the online one (which, incidentally, will be coming up from June 12-14).  This is the first sale in almost 10 yrs that I didn't make it to.  There is also the Home and Cook store in P'burg (and also one in the Poconos) that has some of the factory sale stuff there all the time...and the prices are pretty close to the ones at the physical sale.

rated:
mrdjman, yes I do

rated:
tanner12oz said:   mrdjman, yes I do
  One of these days, I'll make it to that sale, as well...I've heard good things about pricing.  We have a couple USA pans and they're pretty awesome.  All-Clad hasn't brought much bakeware back into the line (and if they did, it would probably *not* be made here in PA...)

rated:
Drop me a pm or email and I can give you the heads up on dates and pricing

tanner12oz@aol.com

rated:
I'm interested as well.  I'll send you a pm.  We h said: ave been at the last 4 sales.]Drop me a pm or email and I can give you the heads up on dates and pricing

tanner12oz@aol.com

rated:

Fis said:   I've never been to this event, but will be driving across I-76 tomorrow and wondering if it's worth a 30 minute detour. I've been disappointed by recent online factory sales as the selection of deals on traditional stainless (the only line I'm interested in) has been sort of thin.

I'm a bit late-to-the-game, but the selection at the actual sale is 10x better than the online one (which, incidentally, will be coming up from June 12-14).  This is the first sale in almost 10 yrs that I didn't make it to.  There is also the Home and Cook store in P'burg (and also one in the Poconos) that has some of the factory sale stuff there all the time...and the prices are pretty close to the ones at the physical sale.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017