posted 28 days ago by
apenanapple

Walmart(& other retailers) has23-OzBlack Magic Intense Wheel Cleanerfor $5.47 - $5.47 withMail-In Rebate(up to $9.99) =Free. Free store pickup where stock permits.
Walmart(& other retailers) has23-OzBlack Magic Intense Tire Wetfor $6.47 - $6.47 withMail-In Rebate(up to $9.99) =Free. Free store pickup where stock permits.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Limit one (1) rebate per person, mailing address, household and receipt/invoice during the promotion period.
Only one (1) rebate request per online claim. Offer ends July 31, 2017.
An original AutoZone, Meijer, or Walmart identified and dated register receipt indicating the required purchase between May 25, 2017 and July 31, 2017 must accompany all online claims.
A shipping confirmation/store pick up receipt is the only accepted proof-of-purchase for all online/ecommerce purchases of qualifying products.

rated:
Black Magic Intense Tire Wet
Black Magic Intense Tire Wet Spray
Black Magic Intense All Wheel Cleaner

these are the choices...looks like we pick 1 for the rebate per household

rated:
Also at AutoZone

rated:
Very good product. thanks for sharing.

rated:
there's a rebate available for GumOut One-N-Done at AutoZone from the same link, for those who are interested in that product.
rebate is up to $24.99 - I didn't realize GumOut was so expensive now!

rated:
The rebate form says may 1 thru may 31 ??

rated:
reading it now, it shows for me: Offer ends July 31, 2017. An original
AutoZone, Meijer, or Walmart identified and dated register receipt indicating the required purchase
between May 25, 2017 and July 31, 2017 must accompany all online claims

rated:
Great product, a week later, my tires still look wet! Also received the rebate check in less than 2 weeks! I submitted the rebate online.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017