posted 2 months ago by
jessicadabears
Broke Member

Blue Apron is offering $32 Off Your First Order with no coupon required. Click 'Get Deal' and there will be a banner on Blue Apron 's home page to redeem offer.  Options:

• Two-Person Plan

• Serves 2 people
    • 3 Recipes per week
    • $27.94 for first week (normally $59.94/week)
    • Vegetarian option

• Family Plan

• Serves 4 people
    • Choose either 2 or 4 recipes per week
    • 2 Recipes per week - $37.92 (normally $69.92/week)
    • 4 Recipes per week - $107.84 (normally $139.84)

• You will be able to indicate preferences and choose your meals after checkout.

Consumer Reports Blue Apron Review 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Cash back $7.50

rated:
We tried Blue Apron a few weeks ago and the best part is having the 'what's for dinner?' question answered for you. That is always the hardest part of making dinner for me - making the plan and then making sure we have everything to make the meals.  It had another bonus for Mr. Llilith and I, too.  We started cooking dinner together and it's fun and relaxing after work.  
We have tried all of the intro offers for the major brands: Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Home Chef, Marley Spoon.  My favorite so far is Home Chef, followed by Blue Apron.  The reason I like Home Chef best is because they seem to offer more food that I like, and I also appreciate that they have the ingredients separated by meal.  Of all the brands I've tried, Home Chef and Blue Apron had the freshest ingredients. 

My promo period with all of these is over and I've settled on Home Chef for now, may go back to Blue Apron though.  You can pause deliveries on any of them, so you can look and see which one has meals you like coming up and switch around too.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017