posted 2 months ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

First Aid Only All-purpose First Aid Kit, Large Soft Case with Zipper, 299-Piece Kit only $11.59 at Amazon. com

Full-fledged, easy-to-tote First Aid softpack with 299 physician-recommended supplies.

Medicine, antiseptics, bandages, injury treatments, and more   

https://www.amazon.com/First-Aid-Only-All-purpose-299-Piece/dp/B000069EYA/ref=nav_signin?tag=clarkcom06-20& 

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
First aid kits are a FSA eligible expense for those with FSA accounts. So you can buy this with pretax dollars.

rated:
Thanks, helpfull

rated:
looks nice, thanks op!

rated:
Make sure you have one in every vehicle you drive! In for one, thanks.

rated:
I got three of these for 11.69 each back in November. Good for throwing in the car.

rated:
I got three of these for 11.69 each back in November. Good for throwing in the car.

rated:
It is worth the money and helpful for my trip

rated:
In for 2. One for each car.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017