posted 2 months ago by
demihunter

(Starts June 4) Staples has Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (128 GB, 4 GB RAM, Intel Core i5) for $599.
Valid on 6/4 to 6/10. Shipping is free.

16 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 16, 2017 @ 7:57am
rated:
Does anyone know if this can be upgraded to an 8g?

rated:
Even though the picture shows a keyboard I think it would be $100 extra?

rated:
valuemama said:   Does anyone know if this can be upgraded to an 8g?
  Pretty sure the 8GB ram/256GB SSD also goes on sale.

rated:
can i prebook this? i cant find it on the Staples site?

rated:
teraman said:   Even though the picture shows a keyboard I think it would be $100 extra?

You're right.  In the full product details:

• Keyboard sold separately

rated:
poorfatkid said:   
valuemama said:   Does anyone know if this can be upgraded to an 8g?
  Pretty sure the 8GB ram/256GB SSD also goes on sale.

Any idea what the price point is on that model?  (Currently +150)

rated:
Not sure if this is already posted in FW, but saw it from another website. There's a seller on eBay selling the following:

Microsoft 12.3" Surface Pro 4 128GB i5 Tablet Silver + Type Cover Bundle - New - $659
SP4 link

rated:
Is this the new model coming out or the current one? It is confusing with the way MS is handling model #s.

rated:
Surface Pro 4 is the model that was last released around fall/winter of 2015.  The new Surface Pros and Surface laptops are being released around 6/15.

rated:
Tried a few zip codes at 100 miles, found none. So it will probably be the demo's in the stores. The demo's have different sku numbers. So we'll either watch it drop to $199 just like the Pro 2 and Pro 3 did or stores will be following the 2017 policy of sending all demo's back to the warehouse.

rated:
looks like this is the end of the life for surface pro 4

rated:
good luck finding one at Staples or getting an online purchase to work... Staples... ugh.

rated:
In store Demo sku is 1913820 at $299.50. Extremely YMMV. Sku is not searchable, will have to go to stores to search for.

rated:

rated:
I found a demo unit. Man it was really beat up.

Just ordered one with free next day delivery from Office Depot. None of the OD/OM coupons I had worked.

rated:
AniGrumpy said:   Office Depot /Max also has it for $599:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/766193/Microsoft-Surface-P...

Thanks for mentioning this!  Picked up 2 at OD for 599.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017