https://www.exxon.com/en/speedpassplus?nlcid= 

For the Speedpass+ Earn Promotion, customers can earn 2,000 PlentiŽ Points worth at least $20 in savings after three (3) qualifying transactions of ten (10) gallons or more each. This promotion will begin May 15, 2017, and end at 11:59 PM EST on August 31, 2017. In order to qualify, customers must complete three (3) outdoor purchases for a minimum of ten (10) gallons of fuel each using the Speedpass+ app. The three (3) qualifying purchases do not have to be consecutive. All fuel grades, including Diesel, are eligible. Qualifying fuel purchases may be made alone or in conjunction with any other purchases, including a combination of fuel and car wash. The qualifying purchases must be made during the promotion period using the Speedpass+ app. The purchases may be made with or without a Plenti card linked to the Speedpass+ app.

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thank you MC!

rated:
It's been on my phone for about two weeks and appears to be generally available to anybody. Good thing about the app is that it supports ApplePay. No need to take any card out of wallet.

rated:
To use speedpass, do we pay the credit card price?

rated:
Would be the price as if you plug the card directly into the dispenser.

rated:
Great deal, though it looks like EM GCs might not qualify for payment (unless one has Apple or Samsung pay?) Just a personal preference of mine to use GCs when paying at the pump.

rated:
Exxon is so overpriced in my area. Drive 10 miles and Exxon's are at least .25/gallon cheaper.

rated:
My car won't take 10 gallons

rated:
nortotron said:   My car won't take 10 gallons
Bring a gas can.  

rated:
Thanks OP. Will check how fast is Apple Pay compared to swiping the card.

rated:
Pump authorizes almost instantly with apple pay

rated:
How do you coordinate using the app with ApplePay? ApplePay only lets you add credit cards, but you have to be using this app to activate the Speedpass functions?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017