posted 25 days ago by
OctaneZ
Ancient Member

1byone SuperSpeed Aluminum 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, 5 Gbps Transfer Rate with a Built-in 15-Inch USB 3.0 Cable for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, PC and Laptop
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U5LBUGW/
Has on page coupon/deal [Buy 1, get 68% off] button which can also be activated with code [DDYRYNOF]

I bought this in May of 2016, and the thing is still kicking after daily use, hauling, being thrown in a bag, etc nearly every day. It admittedly fakespots poorly [D] http://fakespot.com/product/1byone-superspeed-aluminum-usb-3-0-4...

That said, I have had no problems, have a 1TB drive, a Logitech MX charging, a keyboard with two ports (one the Logitech unifier the other a pebble charger); and honestly, I'm charging the dogs hunting color on the other port!

I have had no problems, and at $3.20 it's a good deal, and $3.20 x as many as you want at that price it is a very good deal... the coupon scales: order 5@$3.20 for a total of $15.98 (don't think too hard about the math there are likely trailing 99s or something); Oh and when I attach a LEXAR UHSII USB3 SD reader I get full speed even with all the other stuff dangling off it too.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
So if you buy one it is 9.99 plus shipping

rated:
Final price (AC) isnt shown until the checkout page. I got three for $10 + FS (not prime).

rated:
Don't need it, Don't want it. I bought one for $3 anyways

rated:
i think the USB3 cable alone costs as much... in 4 1, not sure how you are able to plug hard drives and charging all at the same time seeing this does not come with external power. mechanical hard drives are very finicky when it comes to not getting enough juice from USB.

rated:
Deal is dead...

rated:
Not dead per se.... coupon still good but currently OOS as NEW.. but I'll mark it expired.

rated:
Says being restocked June 8. I was in for 8 and happy camper !

rated:
Deal is back ..again.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017