Posted with ToGo

2017 Full Body Massage Chair 3yr Warranty! Recliner Shiatsu Heat Zero Gravity
$499
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Full-Body-Massage-Chair-3yr-Warranty-Recliner-Shiatsu-Heat-Zero-Gravity-/272686565666

sold by department_store_nyc

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
This any good?

eBay feedback 163
Disclaimer
lowspeed said:   This any good?

<=====Click photo

I just want to point out their warranty is really only 1 year. The 2nd and 3rd year of warranty coverage covers shipping on replacement parts only. Not the parts, not the labor, just the shipping.

Favor2017 Specs
Disclaimer
Anyone figure out the weight specs on this item?

That's gotta be one of the sneakiest underhanded warranties I've seen in a long time. 

Actually, my neighbor owns it and swears by it. I have used it twice, after an intensive golf session and it helped. In terms of extras it seems my neighbor's wife has figured out a way to use this recliner for some other part massage also.... if you get what I trying to say. Please don't ask me - how!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017