posted 2 months ago by
kickerstarter
Senior Member - 1K

https://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html

Can't find it on costco.com but here is the spec:

http://bello.com/desks/ODP10444-48D908.php

Table is slightly smaller than 2' x 4'. Even comes with 1 accessory drawer. It is powered with 4 programmable height settings and even comes with Three 2.4A USB ports on the side. At $300 range, the best I can find is manually adjustable table from Ikea. My only complain is the USB ports are on the side and not in the front.

$300 with all the features is a steal!

25 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I just got one today.   Note that this table is available in limited quantity.     According to the guy in Costco, there is 15 available in our store.

rated:
chihungyip said:   I just got one today.   Note that this table is available in limited quantity.     According to the guy in Costco, there is 15 available in our store.
  Impressions? I'd like to see some reviews and I couldn't find any with a Google or YouTube search.

~Paik

rated:
Saw one at the local Costco

The desk itself is nice and sturdy. The bottom stretcher could be in the way or could be used as a footrest when seated. I'd say good buy for $300.

It's really too small to use as a primary desk for myself. My current desk that I want to replace is 3'x5'.

I was looking at the Fully adjustable desks and they have a hardwood approx 30" x 78" that are $1500. The adjustable leg units are $450 by themselves so I tried to see if the tops on this were replaceable. Looks like they are but the control sensors are on or behind the desktop glass. Looks like it would be a pain to move.

rated:
Ikea sells powered adjustable desk for about $550 with buttons in the front. You can replace the table top with whatever material you like.

rated:
For $350 ($50 of it for shipping ) there little nicer desks from Autonomous
https://www.autonomous.ai/smartdesk-sit-to-stand-height-adjustab...
I think Autonomous one should be better - have thinner tabletop. With the downside of paying for shipping and the need to pay if returning. Costco return policy is really nice.
If you can go higher up to $600 - there are good desks (better then Ikea or Autonomous) - see article on The Wire Cutter - http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-standing-desk/

rated:
Paik4Life said:   
chihungyip said:   I just got one today.   Note that this table is available in limited quantity.     According to the guy in Costco, there is 15 available in our store.
  Impressions? I'd like to see some reviews and I couldn't find any with a Google or YouTube search.

~Paik

I really like mine:
Pro: USB charging, Glass table top, easy clean capacitive touch control, memory, drawer. You can "potentially" use it for your keyboard but I would not do that.
Con: USB port on the side. There is also a "lock" button to prevent accidental adjustment. Because of this arrangement, it would be odd to turn the desk left/right. The leg also extends quite a bit from the desk. I have a gap of 2" in the back. I don't expect a tight fit for an adjustable desk but then I think the gap could be smaller.

rated:
I have a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard will it fit on the keyboard tray?

rated:
I got mine yesterday and setup was super easy. It is a heavy desk, just did it all myself, I'm a weight lifter, so easy, but still once I got it into my garage, I unpacked there and brought the 3 pieces in individually.
Pro's glass top, space saver, adds more space for my full-scale VR room.
Con's the motor sounds kinda rough when going up and down, have to go back to costco and demo their again, could be normal. desktop max weight is 100 lbs, all I have in a monitor and keyboard

I would not use the drawer for the keyboard unless it is wireless, then it would be a good place to store it.

rated:
excellent offer!

rated:
I purchased a couple days ago, sound is the same with my desk.  On my initial setup the H1-H4 touch buttons were preset correctly.  Not sure what I did but now the presets are off for each.  Have you experienced this?  Reading the manual it doesnt look like there is a way to customize the H1-H4 touch buttons.

rated:
I was playing with it in Costco. To change the presets just get the desk to the level you like and press and hold the button you want to assign.

Seems like such a good deal and a good way to determine if sit/stand is really for you. Think I'm going to get one.

rated:
Thanks for the preset info!

rated:
No problem! I bought one yesterday afternoon. Had to go to a second Costco as my normal location sold out quickly. Setup was really simple. Happy so far!

rated:
I am experiencing the same issue, for what I recall, the demo desk at Costco goes up and down very smoothly, mine does not. I will call customer service. I am 100lbs and petite, put it together on my own, the desk is very heavy, I hope I do not have to return it.

rated:
does the display stay on all the time or does it time out and eventually turn off? I was looking at the warehouse desk and there didn't seem to be any way to turn off the display other than unplugging it

rated:
here's a quirk, when you're adjusting the desk height, all the power to the USB ports are turned off until it's done moving.

oh haha. just read the manual in the store and it states that in there as well.

rated:
Can someone post a picture of the back of the desk? Or perhaps just describe the back / measure it? Is the desk top the same width all around? I have a monitor stand that attaches to the desk via clamp, and am wondering if the clamp would fit. I don't think it would open enough to fit onto the front of the desk. Thanks!

rated:
smartkiwi said:   For $350 ($50 of it for shipping ) there little nicer desks from Autonomous
https://www.autonomous.ai/smartdesk-sit-to-stand-height-adjustable-standing-desk 
I think Autonomous one should be better - have thinner tabletop. With the downside of paying for shipping and the need to pay if returning. Costco return policy is really nice.
If you can go higher up to $600 - there are good desks (better then Ikea or Autonomous) - see article on The Wire Cutter - http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-standing-desk/

I wish I had seen this a month ago! I bought a rebranded Apex EliteDesk + Memory Controller for $520 shipped, which I'm happy with but it only has a 2-year warranty. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be an issue...
Also the Autonomous anti-fatigue mat they have there is a good deal @ $40 relative to other non-flat mats on the market.

rated:
We just put ours together and the motor does make an odd vibrational sound when going up and down. I see one other person mentioned this. How about the rest of you?

rated:
/ DOnt find on COstco website

WHere t find one now

rated:
Bought mine today at Costco. Easy to assemble but having 2 people to lift probably necessary. Table is very heavy and sturdy. I opened box in garage and carried to office in pieces.

I love it. Well built and designed. The desk is a bit smaller than my old but there is more than enough room to hold my 30" all-in-1 pc and printer. My all-in-1 weighs about 40 lbs and I was concerned about the temper glass top but so far there doesn't appear to be a problem with it.

Motor is a bit loud in home environment but I really donīt care. Itīs a great buy for the money and I'm glad I got mine before they are sold out. Looking forward to standing while working more often.

rated:
jasonclarkpirate said:   I purchased a couple days ago, sound is the same with my desk.  On my initial setup the H1-H4 touch buttons were preset correctly.  Not sure what I did but now the presets are off for each.  Have you experienced this?  Reading the manual it doesnt look like there is a way to customize the H1-H4 touch buttons.
  Hold the Hx button for three seconds to reprogram. 

rated:
Can anyone who has bought one say what state you live in? My costco says they have not heard of these being sold anywhere on the east coast.

rated:
sarasmithftw said:   Can anyone who has bought one say what state you live in? My costco says they have not heard of these being sold anywhere on the east coast.
  Considering a similar one is also online?  I think your costco guy just wanted to get you away from them.

https://www.costco.com/Digital-24%22x48%22-Height-Adjustable-Table--Antigua-Brown.product.100309479.html 
This one is $600 though

rated:
just called my local Costco, they are pending delete, no more coming in...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017