posted 20 days ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Staples has the multipurpose paper team 513099 with coupon 32643 exp 6/10/17 for $0.01 after rebate(limit 4) The coupon codes are online via the Staples app.

Another paper coupon is for the 5 ream (sku #1147484) for $5AC/R with coupon code 55650 also expires 6/10/17. Rebate info details will be added in the morning.

Thank you for reading.

19 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Thank you Ma'am

rated:
"Coupon couldn't be redeemed:
The entered coupon doesn't exist." Sez Staples.com to me just now.

rated:
smarteconomist1 said:   "Coupon couldn't be redeemed:
The entered coupon doesn't exist." Sez Staples. com to me just now.

Couple of things. The deals here do not start until 06/04. Also, the coupons and rebates, while they can be found online, are valid in-store only.

rated:
here are the paper coupons.

rated:
Staples just had an identical 1 cent after rebate deal last week. Can I do another round of four and get four more rebates?

rated:
drdobro said:   Staples just had an identical 1 cent after rebate deal last week. Can I do another round of four and get four more rebates?
  Yes, we can!

rated:
Unfortunately now its being reported they are limiting you to one coupon per transaction were we used to be able to do all four in one transaction. This also means four rebates to file and you will get four Visa Reward cards. Still doable but a little more work

Cheers

rated:
Wizard83 said:   Unfortunately now its being reported they are limiting you to one coupon per transaction were we used to be able to do all four in one transaction. This also means four rebates to file and you will get four Visa Reward cards. Still doable but a little more work

Cheers

This has been true for quite some time. I have been purchasing Amazon e gift cards for myself with the cards and then turning right around and reloading them into my account. Nice way to get rid of small balance gift cards.

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   
Wizard83 said:   Unfortunately now its being reported they are limiting you to one coupon per transaction were we used to be able to do all four in one transaction. This also means four rebates to file and you will get four Visa Reward cards. Still doable but a little more work

Cheers

This has been true for quite some time. I have been purchasing Amazon e gift cards for myself with the cards and then turning right around and reloading them into my account. Nice way to get rid of small balance gift cards.

Or you can directly reload using the Rebate card. No need to buy eGCs in between.

rated:
And also you can no longer call in to get a check for the rebate card. So you're stuck with four small value cards. Loading to Amazon is a good way to go, but I actually (used to) get more in Staples rebates than I really spend at Amazon. So it's pretty annoying. I've seriously cut back on the Staples rebates with the one coupon per transaction and now this. It's a real shame.

rated:
metsfan said:   And also you can no longer call in to get a check for the rebate card. So you're stuck with four small value cards. Loading to Amazon is a good way to go, but I actually (used to) get more in Staples rebates than I really spend at Amazon. So it's pretty annoying. I've seriously cut back on the Staples rebates with the one coupon per transaction and now this. It's a real shame.
  One saving grace with cashing out rebate cards on Amazon is you can buy third party gift cards with your Amazon balance these days. Not possible a year or so ago. So if they have 3rd party gift cards you use on Amazon it lessens the pain of having too much Amazon gift card money build up. I've stopped doing transactions for rebates of late until I'm convinced my rebate cards are no longer going to be hacked. Haven't seen many posts of hacked cards of late but maybe people aren't posting or I'm not aware of changes made to prevent fraud transactions on the rebate cards.

rated:
Why buy Gift cards at face value on Amazon, when the rebate cards are the same as cash money to spend anywhere?

rated:
LORENW said:   Why buy Gift cards at face value on Amazon, when the rebate cards are the same as cash money to spend anywhere?
  To get rid of them as quick as possible to avoid fraud. My rational. 

rated:
LORENW said:   Why buy Gift cards at face value on Amazon, when the rebate cards are the same as cash money to spend anywhere?
You can spend it anywhere but the underlying idea is to drain the rebate card before hackers do it for you.
It's quick & easy to do on Amzon.

rated:
  You want to hand a server at a restaurant 6 $5 Staples rebate cards?

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   
  You want to hand a server at a restaurant 6 $5 Staples rebate cards?

I have used 5-6 of them at stores in one purchase, why not, they are the same as any other debit card, they are money.
However at an eating place, I always buy discount gift cards, I never use real money, If theres no discount, I don't eat there period

rated:
I used 3 different Red Robin gc for a meal.  What's the difference using the Visas?
I haven't done it but I would ask server first.
Its easy to use multiple cards at supermarket -- recently used 8 cards with balances ranging from 2¢ to $3 for one transaction.
Only people it bothered was the folks waiting in line behind me.  So next time I need to do that I'll go late at night.

rated:
I really preferred cash, because I like to get every penny's worth of rewards on my credit cards when I use them. Getting a check for the rebate card meant I wasn't using it somewhere I would otherwise be using my card. I would never use them at restaurants, because I earn 3x UR with my Chase Sapphire Reserve there. Honestly, I don't have too many expenses that I don't get some sort of bonus for using a particular card, so using the Visas at those places is a downside. Part of the reason I do Staples rebates is to run up my credit card spend.

That said, I earn 5x UR on my Chase Ink for all my Staples purchases. That's better than what I get most places, if I use the rebate cards elsewhere, it's sorta like I got 5x for that purchase instead. Still frustrating, though, that they eliminated the check option.

rated:
Rewards are out.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017