posted 1 month ago by
tuskers

https://www.dennys.com/ 

Make an online order for in-store pickup
You will get 60 day trial of Hulu with you order

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Ordered a lemonade for pick-up & got the HuLu 60-day trial offer. Thanks OP! Pretty good lemonade, too.

rated:
Thanks for posting and for the experience. When you did the pickup did they require the original credit card? If not, what proof of purchase? I'm thinking of buying a drink for a friend and don't want him to be rejected for lack of proof.

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
Does it limit you to the type of Hulu service you can get for 2 months? I went to the Denny's site and there was very little info but the offer is still there.

rated:
 60-DAY FREE TRIAL OF HULUŽAfter you place an order with our New! Online Ordering, you'll receive a 60-day free trial of Hulu.ORDER NOWNew subscribers only. Offer valid for Limited Commercials plan only. Offer ends 10/9/17. $7.99 monthly subscription fee, plus applicable taxes, applies after free trial ends unless you cancel before end of free trial period. Cancel anytime. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Hulu subscription is subject to Hulu’s terms and conditions: www.hulu.com/terms.I found the info myself.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017