posted 22 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Purina is offering a $10 gift card to PETsMART if you purchase $40 of qualifying Purina products in a single transaction.
This includes online purchases at PETsMART. com. Offer valid for purchases made June 1-30, 2017.
Receipt must be uploaded to registration site. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address.

Go to http:://www.purinamysteries.com 

ELIGIBLE BRANDS:

1. Purina® Alpo®
  2. Purina® BellaTM
  3. Purina® Beneful®
  4. Purina® Beyond®
  5. Purina® Dog Chow®
  6. Purina® Moist & Meaty®
  7. Purina® Puppy Chow®
  8. Purina ONE®
  9. Purina® Beggin'®
  10. Purina® Busy®
  11. Purina® DentaLife®
  12. Purina® Cat Chow®
  13. Purina® Deli-Cat®
  14. Purina® Fancy Feast®
  15. Purely Fancy Feast®
  16. Purina® Fancy Feast® Broths
  17. Purina® Friskies®
  18. Purina® Kit & Kaboodle®
  19. Purina® Kitten Chow®
  20. Muse® by Purina®
  21. Purina® Whisker Lickin’s®
  22. Purina® Pro Plan®
  23. Purina® Tidy Cats®
  24. BREEZE®

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I was about to buy Cat food, but it seems PETsMART is 5.00 more then Petco ( which is very strange ) and 5.00 more then Chewy they Own?

rated:
I know the feeling about the prices. You really have to shop to get the best deal. Two things of Tidy Cat got me the $10 gift card.

rated:
Dilbertic said:   I was about to buy Cat food, but it seems PETsMART is 5.00 more then Petco ( which is very strange ) and 5.00 more then Chewy they Own?

PETsMART WILL price match, bring in a newspaper ad to a local supermarket/Target/Petco or online print out of an ad.  They WON'T price match PETsMART.com in store how ever....

rated:
Is a great choice buy cat food here. Have a look!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017