posted 2 months ago by
Roginator

Apparently they are clearing these out to make room for the Clearstream Max. They are $45 in Anchorage, but others are reporting $20 -- which is a fantastic deal. Use the Walmart stock checker to see if yours might be on sale. https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24849758

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
$40 everywhere near me, and 80% no stock..

rated:
Picked up one in MA last night, marked down to $19 now.

rated:
One store near me had them for $10, and another for $4. Both, of course, are now OOS.

rated:
i'm tired of chasing false walmart brickseek deals.

rated:
Works great!

rated:
Thanks for letting me know Walmart went through another round of price cutting. I was able to pick one up in Anchorage, AK for $21

rated:
I just set it up aimed out my second floor window. It works! I was actually surprised due to the gimmicky appearance. But it beat out the other antennas I've tried -- even without amplification.

It worked only so-so downstairs where I wanted it.

rated:
Bought a 2nd one last night in Hudson, MA, still $19.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017