posted 21 days ago by
Wignati

Free Bluetooth Beanie from Parliament Cigarettes with 2 codes.

Gift Value $29.99. One pack code in each specially marked pack. Limit 1 item per eligible smoker 21+ while supplies
last through 7/30/17
Myparliament.com

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
anyone have any codes that they don't need?

rated:
anyone have any codes to share

rated:
Can anyone PM me with 2 codes? Thank you!!

rated:
Hoping the codes can be muti use! If i get any I will post them here. So far no packs have been found with the promitional codes on them yet!

rated:
Has anyone found codes yet? ive looked at 3 different places and no codes on packs yet

rated:
Contacted Parliament. They stated there is no marking on the pack themselves about the promotion. The vouchers are inside only.

rated:
So much for
Wignati said:   specially marked pack

Wignati said:   They stated there is no marking on the pack themselves about the promotion.

Are packs unmarked, or specially marked???

PS not picking on OP, picking on PARLIAMENT, using OPs info!

rated:
The terms say "specially marked" packs..... since it started only yesterday I guess it could be a week or more depending on how many packs a store sells if they rotate stock.

How to Receive a Voucher Code: Purchase a specially marked, qualifying pack of Parliament cigarettes (each a "Specially Marked Product") between June 5, 2017 and July 30, 2017, while supplies last (the "Purchase Period") at participating locations in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia to receive a voucher code printed on an insert and sealed inside the pack (collectively, a "Voucher Code"). The Voucher Code has no cash value. Limit two (2) Voucher Codes per person. Participants may not request a Voucher Code at a later time.

rated:
Where is those codes ?

rated:
Technologist said:   So much for
Wignati said:   specially marked pack
Wignati said:   They stated there is no marking on the pack themselves about the promotion.

Are packs unmarked, or specially marked???

PS not picking on OP, picking on PARLIAMENT, using OPs info!

I'm guessing they mean specially marked as in a voucher is inside. Yea it's definitely confusing. Multiple reps have said it's only on the inside. Their last promotion was only on the inside as well if that helps clarify. 

rated:
code isn't visible at details

rated:
i bought 2 packs today and neither had a code

rated:
Updated post with the pack. It does say it on the outside

rated:
If anyone has extra codes that they do not need I would be most grateful! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

rated:
I'm an unpayed family caregiver who misses out on getting to check out new tech gear or anything not in the essentials category due to the unpayed part

Was hoping someone had 2 spare codes so I can check this sweet looking beanie out?

rated:
I would really appreciate 2 codes. My son would love to have this beanie.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017