Star of the Week

+31
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 18 days ago by
bosshog

You have the POWER!!!

A big thank you to kohlspowershopper for being this weeks Star of the Week.

We have a pretty extensive Kohl's coupon thread here, and kohlspowershopper has done a great job helping to keep it updated every week.

They have only been around for a couple of years, but has made a great impact with their consistently strong updates to our Kohls thread.
Not only does kohlspowershopper update the thread with great deals, but they also provide some helpful answers when another member needs some help. 

kohlspowershopper will be getting the Star of the Week badge, A Mystery Box, and a custom title.

Congratulations!

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

21 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
Ditto

rated:

rated:
Congratulations.

rated:
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
Congrats! Love that store.

rated:
I want a mystery box! Congrats

rated:
congratulations someday I will also get a star like I used to in my Montessori days.

rated:
Congratulations!!!

rated:
Well deserved!  Thanks Kohl'sPowerShopper for bringing us so many great Kohl's Deals in the Kohl's Master Thread

rated:
Our "Star of the Week" must be busy shopping at Kohls

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
congratulations!

rated:
Very nice work done!

rated:
Congrats!!

rated:
wow Congrats

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
I must have bought a few things at Kohls, and you were there! Congratulations!

rated:
congrats

rated:
You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest

rated:
Congrats!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017