Sephora is offering 30% off the Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection. Shipping is free on orders over $50. If you shop at Sephora more than twice per year, consider paying $10 for their annual Sephora Flash Membership! It gets you free 2-day shipping no minimum for a year, including with today's purchase. It also nets you discounted expedited shipping. It pays for itself in two uses since standard shipping charges are $5.95 at Sephora!

Don't forget to log in to your free Beauty Insiders account to earn points towards future rewards with your order. You'll get to choose three free samples at checkout. Use one of the coupon codes listed below for another freebie. 

The Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection has received great reviews all over the Internet. For instance, the Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Gold Griot Eyeshadow Palette received 4.1/5 stars based on 71 customer reviews and was loved by over 20K people. For more swatches and an in-depth review, head over Temptalia, where she graded it a "B". 

Current Stacking Freebie Codes (you may have to log in to your account and/or spend at least $25):

Note that this sale is being matched at several other retailers. If you have Macy's Money, a Nordstrom Note, points to redeem at Ulta, etc, you may be able to get a better deal there! I am posting for Sephora because I'm partial to their rewards program and I'm also a Sephora Flash member.  

0 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Sephora coupon thread.
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017