posted 3 months ago by
mnt_71

Aukey Direct via Amazon has Aukey Car Charger w/ Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Port (CC-T8) on sale for $19.99 - $10.99 using coupon code "3YBPE635" = $9.00 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $25 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• Charges 2 compatible devices simultaneously up to 4 times faster with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology
  • Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports with AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
  • Compatible with all USB powered devices including Quick Charge 2.0 & Apple phones & tablets
  • Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
  • Package Contents: AUKEY CC-T8 Car Charger, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card

Received 4.5/5 stars based on 761 customer reviews on product page.

17 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thank you.

Got three Galaxy S7s in my household and having a dual quick charge ports helps in the car.

rated:
Been waiting for this to go on sale again. Thanks!

rated:
"Quick Charge 2.0 & Apple phones & tablets"

Eh, kinda. This isn't USB-C PD that the 12.9" iPad Pro is capable of, but sounds good on a marketing sheet I guess.

iOS devices don't have Qualcomm certifications for their proprietary quick charge technology, FYI.

rated:

rated:
can anyone link good cable for this?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Fakespot grade C
I am about to buy this to replace an Aukey I am very happy with (purchased 8/2015 and still working fine):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LJT2EPK  

The only reason I'm upgrading is the SO and I both have QC2 now, so being able to top off both while driving is great, and she's about to buy a new phone with is likely to have QC3.

rated:
BTW: you can get two of these for $17.99 because of the buy one get 55% off deal they are having.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Fakespot grade C

The company is aggressive about asking for reviews, and has offered discounted / free items in the past for reviews.  Bought from them last year, that really turned me off.

rated:
I'm down to clown. Thanks Op. +1

rated:
kdn102 said:   BTW: you can get two of these for $17.99 because of the buy one get 55% off deal they are having.
  Thanks mucho on that!

rated:

photo (9.13kB)
Disclaimer
Not working for me.

rated:
IMO it's not a good idea to do a fast charge in the car. It'll get hot and the car dashboard is not cool. The sun heat up the phone too. Fast charge heat up the battery, just adding a lot of heat.

rated:
coupon no longer works....DEAD

rated:
it is now currently a lighthing deal for $4 off = $15.99

rated:
Have they said what the upcoming Note 8 will take? Wondering of this is optimal for that.

rated:
No, fast charge in car is great when you can add 25% more charge in a 20 minute trip.

But I keep a slow charger in the car for backup and if I want leisurely charge to protect the battery, I can.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   IMO it's not a good idea to do a fast charge in the car. It'll get hot and the car dashboard is not cool. The sun heat up the phone too. Fast charge heat up the battery, just adding a lot of heat.

Plenty of other places for you phone besides the dash.  Do you not use AC when it's hot in your car, or do you enjoy the smell of your own sweat? It's not like your going to be charging you phone when the car is parked & is at it's hottest. 

couple dollars more for a 4-port w/ QC3 & a C-Port w/ code  iXCCFUOL 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017