If you buy a $25 Papa John's gift card online you get a code for a free 1 topping large pizza.  This is the same deal they run every Father's day.  Link.   In the past I was able to order multiple $25 GC's and got 1 free cert for each one.  Luckily my Dad's BDay is close to Father's Day

Deal expires on 6/18/17 (Father's Day) and free pizza coupon is good until 7/23/17
Papa John said: Celebrate Papa’s Day! Buy a $25 Papa John's eGift Card and get a FREE Large 1-Topping Pizza. Offer Expires 6/18/17. Free Large 1-Topping Pizza Promo Code Terms and Conditions: Expires 7/23/17. Redeemable online at papajohns.com in the U.S. only. Multiple promo codes may be redeemed in a single order. May not be valid some discounts or offers. No double toppings or extra cheese. Delivery fee and delivery minimum may apply. To avoid fees or order minimum, order must be placed as carryout and picked up by customer. Papa John's not responsible for lost, misplaced, or undelivered promo code emails.

13 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Papa Johns coupon thread.
rated:
Too bad you can't use a Papa John's gift card pay for this gift card...

rated:
used to be 2 free??

rated:
what about getting a $50 GC? Do you get 2 free pizzas, or does it have to be 2x $25 GCs?  I'm guessing it's only 1 free pizza per GC, regardless of the total (over $25), but thought I'd double check.

PS.  "No double toppings or extra cheese. "  Anyone have a clue why they say this?  You have to pay extra for the extra topping or cheese anyway, right?  So why would they forbid it??

rated:
vickh said:   used to be 2 free??
  You're thinking of the Groupon deal that comes around every once in awhile.  The Father's Day one is always 1 free large 1 topping.

Danzilla - it is weird that you can't pick extra cheese as a topping as part of this deal.  No clue on that one.  I just tested putting in one $50 GC and it does show 2 free pizza certs so should work fine.

rated:
Can you load this onto your online Papa John's account?

I would easily buy 2-3 of these if I thought my wife would use them (she's the pizza orderer) and the only way she'd ever remember to do that is if they were already loaded on the account.

rated:
johnnybs said:   Too bad you can't use a Papa John's gift card pay for this gift card...

Why can't they just GIVE us pizzas?

rated:
johngianola said:   Can you load this onto your online Papa John's account?

I would easily buy 2-3 of these if I thought my wife would use them (she's the pizza orderer) and the only way she'd ever remember to do that is if they were already loaded on the account.

No, you have to enter the gift code each time, you are not able to add credit to your account or anything.  My Dad keeps a text file with all the codes and current value so he can copy and paste since he orders online.

rated:
Ooh great idea for a Father's Day gift! Or even just to buy for yourself, I love eating at Papa john's!

rated:
Get something for Dad and something for yourself. Thanks!

rated:
Does this stack? Can you buy multiples and receive multiple free pizzas? Eg buy $100 GC and get 4 free pizzas?

rated:
obinso said:   Does this stack? Can you buy multiples and receive multiple free pizzas? Eg buy $100 GC and get 4 free pizzas?
  Yes

rated:
Use the gift card with code BATTERUP and get another free large pizza up to 5 toppings or specialty with $15 purchase, booyah!

rated:
All in- got 2 cheese pizzas + desert (used coupon code for that too- "ADD5DS") + 2 future pizzas for $17 bucks.. ($8 bucks left on a gift card I will use in the future). Great deal- thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017