posted 3 months ago by
jskins
Still Blonde

Udemy is offering all online courses for only $10 using our Exclusive Fatwallet Code "FATWALLETU" during checkout.

Udemy is the world’s largest education marketplace. With on-demand courses ranging from programming to yoga, Udemy helps people reach their life-long learning goals every day.

20 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Getting error... " FATWALLETU is not valid "

rated:
I like Udemy courses, but there content writing course was not upto the mark. It had no new thing to create woow factor.

rated:
Not valid for me either.

rated:
We are working on getting this fixed ASAP! Sorry for the inconvenience!

rated:
Hopefully this will not take long. Hoping it would have been verified before posting.

rated:
Still not working

rated:
desidealmaster said:   Still not working
  Try using this link: https://www.udemy.com/courses/?deal_code=FATWALLETU

rated:
I keep getting booted back to login (already have an account) and it won't log me in. I'd love to get this deal but I can't login with chrome or firefox.

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:   I like Udemy courses, but there content writing course was not upto the mark. It had no new thing to create woow factor.

what do u recommend then?

rated:
Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or resetting your Udemy password? Or also, try using this link!  https://www.udemy.com/courses/?deal_code=FATWALLETU

rated:
is this a great price? I bought 5 courses but want to know what happens after this, will the offer happen again so I can get additional courses cheap later of will I have to pay full price then? some of these courses say they are regularly $200!

rated:
bryantsonomatic said:   is this a great price? I bought 5 courses but want to know what happens after this, will the offer happen again so I can get additional courses cheap later of will I have to pay full price then? some of these courses say they are regularly $200!
  I know they give Fatwallet exclusive offers every once in a while so I would check back often!

rated:
It worked for me, in for 2.

rated:
I don't want to come across as Joe Cynic, BUT... several months ago I investigated some of these "MOOCs", as the category is called.   (Mostly for a nephew, but also I was just curious.)  Be aware that some follow a model whereby the course itself is free or very low-cost, but they charge a fee (from perhaps $30 to $150) for a "verified certificate" proving that you successful completed the course.  Also, apparently trying to transmogrify a bunch of even high-quality "verified certified" MOOCs into something even resembling true academic credit, is about like trying to transform lead into gold.

Now maybe that''s changed in the last several months.  And, If conversion to academic credit is not your goal - no problem, you can probably learn something.  But if it is, be wary.

rated:
Finally got the code to work for me for a couple of the classes. It's still not applying "Sitewide", I'll get through these first before I worry about that Thanks for fixing the code.

rated:
code
not working

rated:
How long do you have access to Udemy courses once you purchase one? For a year or indefinitely?

rated:
You can use a video downloader to download the vids to your desktop. Is the return policy still 30 days?

rated:
Is this expired - not working.

rated:
It's not expired, entering the code manually never worked though. Just follow the link SicilianChick posted, then visit your cart. Everything will be $10 and it'll show the code applied.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017