posted 2 months ago by
sandyandersona

Homedepot has Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Impact Wrench Kit on sale for $119.
Shipping is free.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-18-Volt-Impact-Wrench-Kit-P... 

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Sorry but Ryobi is junk,. I have a pile of dead batteries. They will be useless in 2 years. This is homeowner grade at best. Buy quality or buy corded products. Don't waste your money.

rated:
Don't know what you're talking about but Ryobi is far from junk, I have a quite a bit of tools and they all work fine.....as well as a lot of others here. 

rated:
Ryobi is not so good. I have several dead batteries too.

rated:
Love my Ryobi stuff. I have batteries that are 3-4 years old that are still good.

Great deal. I paid this price without a battery.

rated:
Agreed on the Ryobi. I use several items weekly (blower, drill) and have had great life with the batteries over the past 3 years. Had a lot of trouble with the old 12V stuff but no problems with the 18V across 3 batteries and 5 or so tools.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017