posted 48 years ago by
Respawn
Senior Member - 1K

Musician's Gear Lo-Z Mic Cable 20' 4-Pack - $12.99 @ MF

Musician's Friend has Musician's Gear Lo-Z Mic Cable 20' 40-Pack for $12.99 with free shipping. This beats the Amazon 3rd party price by $19

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I've had good luck with these. Thanks Respawn!

Cables break all the time. These look nice. So, at the price, I decide to buy a ton of them, so that if one goes bad, I have 5 more waiting.

These are great for a recording room use where you won't be moving them or winding them up (incorrectly as most people do). They will break on you if you try to use them for gigs but if they are for "setup and forget it" use they will last years and years. Then again they are cheap and you can just buy a bunch of backups. If you really just need one mic cable though but a decent lifetime warranty one. I know GC will pretty much just take your word for bit being broke.

One guy I worked with, who had been there for years, would take people's cable and then say "oh man it is broken" as he proceeded to jam the connecter into a counter or step on it and pull the connector off or some other horrifying funny action to ensure it was not functioning anymore. They just made us throw them away anyway. I know that like Costco warranty abuse, things like this will eventually ruin the system, but man was it funny to watch customer's faces. The cables were probably broke, but we never really even checked them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017