posted 18 days ago by
BMWLVR82
Tucsonian

Coupon Code: FATWALLET

Avoid expensive overweight baggage fees with this digital luggage scale, which is small and handy so it can easily fit into any suitcase or bag. Perfect for frequent travelers, the rubber handle offers a comfortable grip and the built in thermometer lets you get the temperature of any city with a simple touch of a button.

• 1.4" LCD display
  • Includes battery-low indicator and temperature sensor
  • 110-pound capacity
  • Battery included Uses 1 3V Lithium Cell (CR2032)

Linky

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
If you're patient, you can order it from China for $3.77:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electronic-LCD-Digital-Travel-Suitcase-L...

rated:
anyone know about the accuracy of these? i would hate to think i had a 50 lb bag and get charged for 52 lb

rated:
morecowbell said:   anyone know about the accuracy of these? i would hate to think i had a 50 lb bag and get charged for 52 lb
+/- 1 lb?
I weigh luggage by taking the diff of with/without lifting it while standing on a digital body scale.
Actually most times when it showed up like 51 lb, the ticketing agents let me go in the past. YMMV I suppose.

rated:
yeah, that's pretty much what i figured. i will just head to their scale with what i figure to be 49 lb. if it's 50 or 51 they shouldn't care

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017