More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-674189/casio-10-year-battery-watch-men.jsp?pr

BEACH30 and JUNESHIP are Kohls CHARGE CODES

5% CB via Discover Deals

wow. beautiful watch. need Kohls card though.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-674189/casio-10-year-battery-watch-men.jsp?pr 

5% CB via Discover Deals

wow. beautiful watch. need Kohls card though.

er, isn't that what the title says? Kohls CHARGE?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
microkelvin said:   

5% CB via Discover Deals

wow. beautiful watch. need Kohls card though.

er, isn't that what the title says? Kohls CHARGE?

did i say the title didnt mention it?

however, ur statement is conflicted. u mentioned Kohls charge with 5% discover deals. i missed discover deals cashback on the last $1000 ipad purchase by listening to people online. they said u could use any card on discover deals. so i used amex on discover deals portal and did not get any cashback on that purchase. ive leaned my lesson.

a small note on this watch. dial face is very small (38mm).

rated:
I U Mr C and I hate to threadcrap but I really think THIS WATCH HERE 

is a lot better deal for $15.39 plus tax shipped (came to $16.32 total for me). Same 10 year battery buts lots more features; dual time zone, illuminated dial, very snappy. You get a lot of upgrades for the extra $3.50

Also for dedicated Kohls shoppers upcoming $10 off $30 code is TAKE10 valid Thurs 22 June-Sun 25 June, probably just for Kohls cardholders but maybe not, we'll see.

rated:
Nice deal. But the band on these watch dont last that long. Replacement would be hard find to make it worth it. So, even tho you may have 10 yr battery, it maynot give the mileage on the wrist. Maybe on the desk or drawer or something.

rated:
BUMPING, nice father's day using the $10 Discover Deals $10/10 monthly offer which is out now AND a Kohls Charge using OP Codes. must have this offer YMMV.

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   I U Mr C and I hate to threadcrap but I really think THIS WATCH HERE 

is a lot better deal for $15.39 plus tax shipped (came to $16.32 total for me). Same 10 year battery buts lots more features; dual time zone, illuminated dial, very snappy. You get a lot of upgrades for the extra $3.50

Also for dedicated Kohls shoppers upcoming $10 off $30 code is TAKE10 valid Thurs 22 June-Sun 25 June, probably just for Kohls cardholders but maybe not, we'll see.

HOWEVER, the reviews of the watch I posted are far superior to yours, so you might want to read the reviews before exclaiming it's a lot better deal.

rated:
FYI- this watch is quite small compared with average men's. I bought one and gave it to nephew a while back.
Green for the price.

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   I U Mr C and I hate to threadcrap but I really think THIS WATCH HERE

Is it suitable for thick wrists? Most straps aren't.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

HOWEVER, the reviews of the watch I posted are far superior to yours, so you might want to read the reviews before exclaiming it's a lot better deal.

I did read the reviews, still a better deal. Still ya too buddy

<8^}

rated:
ocean935 said:   
  Is it suitable for thick wrists? Most straps aren't.

I absolutely could not tell you, I don't own one.

THIS IS THE WATCH I USE EVERYDAY FOR WORK 

It's a bit small (38mm) but the band has a Velcro fastener to fit most reasonably sized wrists (I'm 6' 2" 200lbs and there's lots of room left on my band). I do work with some rather extraordinarily large indivigables that wouldn't be able to wear it though. I've gone through two in the past five years or so, I don't replace the battery I just replace the watch. I'm out a lot at night and use the Indiglo feature a lot, so that shortens the battery life, and I'm tough on watches (and outerwear in general) so after a couple years they're so beat up they need replacing anyway.

This Timex is the only watch I trust completely and I would recommend it to anyone for any application. It has standard pin mounts so if the stock band isn't long enough for you it's easily replaced with an extra long Velcro military band you can get at Sportsmans Guide, AAFES, or commisarys. I would wait on ordering it until the $10 off $30 code I mentioned earlier goes live next week, but you could order one now and get it for $37.50 for non Kohls cardholders and  $24.50 for Kohls cardholders (that's with tax, might be a few cents cheaper if your tax is less than mine). If they don't raise the price next week, with the new code it should be a couple-three dollars cheaper with a percent off code stacked on the $10 off $30, and you could return the earlier order in store.

rated:
garycook said:   FYI- this watch is quite small compared with average men's. I bought one and gave it to nephew a while back.
Green for the price.

This is true - I have this watch, bought it well over 5 years ago just to have as a watch while I'm working out in the yard, it's gotten pretty banged-up, and still keeps perfect time.  It is a bit small on my wrist, though, and it would probably work better for a gift for the son than the dad.  I've got slightly smaller than average wrists and it looks OK on me, but if you had the thick wrists of an NFL lineman, it probably would look too small.  The band seems plenty durable, although I confess it's not an everyday watch for me.  It is completely waterproof and the luminescent hands are visible in the dark.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017