posted 48 years ago by
ChiefBrody
Nerdy Member

With all the counterfeits just about everywhere, I happened upon these. Looked at Amazon for 30 min. and almost all reviews had complaints of fakes. I assume since these batteries are coming directly from Target that they are genuine.

BaBa Blinko 

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Counterfeit or not, you can get ten shipped for this price on eBay.  Never had any problems with them.

They may be genuine, but you have to drive to Target to pick them up. For The approx $2 savings over the regular price, it's only worth it if you're going to Target anyway.

BTW: I just bought four Energizer CR2032 batteries from Amazon for $3.99. They came in Energizer packaging, and do not look counterfeit. They were sold directly by Amazon.

I've bought these from Amazon as well and never had issues with counterfeits. I think *most* people who get counterfeits are the people who change the seller option away from Amazon and to a marketplace seller who offers free shipping.

That being said for those of you near a Target it's a good deal none the less, so green for you OP. If there's a talking point to be had, it's the night and day difference in quality between these cells and the ones you can buy in bulk on eBay/Amazon.

Don't forget...free shipping (and 5% off) with a Target red card! $2.85 shipped to my house. Thanks OP

thank you!! Went to the store and the item scanned at 12.99. Came home and ordered it online for instore pickup.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017