Today Only! Amazon has the Braun Series 7 7865cc Men's Wet & Dry Electric Shaver w/ Clean & Charge System on sale for $149.99 with free shipping. Received 4.2/5 stars based on 69 customer reviews.

• This bundle contains the Braun Series 7 7865cc- Wet & Dry Electric Shaver and also the Braun Cartridge Refills (4 count)
  • Smart Shaver: Braun's Sonic technology reads and adapts to your beard. The shaver senses the density of the beard and provides extra power where needed
  • Five shaving modes from Sensitive to Turbo to personalize your shaving experience to your skin type and preferences
  • The Clean & Renew Refill Cartridge: A unique alcohol-based cleaning solution, removes shaved stubble to clean the shaver hygienically.
  • Lubricates: The cleaning formula automatically lubricates the blades for optimal cutting efficiency during the cleaning cycle

Next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $209.57 shipped.

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Been trying to research this razor because I'm due for a replacement. So far my understanding is that this is the newer model? The trusty 790cc (also apparently on sale for a similar price without the extra solution here) is apparently the first generation model? Finally found a relevant comparision here http://shavercheck.com/braun-series-7-differences/, but this article also mentions that every Braun razor is now Wet-Dry so I dunno. I think i'll roll the dice with the 7865cc.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017