posted 20 days ago by
nowyouknow

Finish All-in-1 Gelpacs 84-ct. Orange Scent are $9.79 when you clip the Extra 15% Off Coupon and choose Subscribe & Save. This will also give you free shipping. 4.1/5 stars with 681 customer reviews.

You can cancel a subscribe & save at any time! 

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have never used gelpacs. I'm afraid plastic will gunk up the dishwasher.

rated:
Great value for the money. Smells nice, does what it's supposed to do and that's meeting all of my expectations from a dishwasher detergent. Clean dishes that I don't need to wash by hand.

rated:
amandapasamonte said:   I have never used gelpacs. I'm afraid plastic will gunk up the dishwasher.
  As long as your washer uses hot water the "low temp thermoplastic" dissolves almost instantly and goes down the drain very easily. The downside is how easily that membrane dissolves actually. If your hands are wet or they are stored in super high humidity they all start sticking together. I suggest storing them in a tupperware like sealable container to keep out moisture.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017