posted 2 months ago by
marcopolomle
Senior Member - 3K

Linky (page 3)

Get a $20 Staples gift card via Staples Easy Rebates when you buy $300 in Amex gift cards at a Staples stores only.

11 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
I had a problem using the Amex prepaid card online last time, unlike the Visa and Mastercards they do not have a way to register the card online with your name and address. You used to be able to call them and they would register it for you, but the last time I called and they told me it doesn't require registration to be used online - however, I could not get it to work at a number of online places.

rated:
Also, these are harder to liquidate for the casual user.  I am sure some hardcore miler will come on and say I am wrong, which is why I used the word "casual" in there.

rated:
Do giftcards bring in monthly Staples Rewards?

rated:
No.

rated:
fwuser12 said:   No.
  how about Plus?

in the old days, any purchase (gift cards or not) counted toward Plus/Premium. 

rated:
microkelvin said:   in the old days, any purchase (gift cards or not) counted toward Plus/Premium. 

not in the recent years

rated:
The ad says "$20 off", not $20 Staples GC. In the past, Amex GC promotions gave you Staples GC, but check the rebate details first.

rated:
Yes, the ad uses very poor language as you are not getting $20 off, you are getting $20 back.

rated:
Even with $20 back, the ad still doesn't say in what form.

Update: Never mind. Other rebate items don't tell you about the form of payment, either.

rated:
Watch out. The rebate is listed as a mail-in rebate on the easy rebate website right now.

rated:
unnamedone said:   Watch out. The rebate is listed as a mail-in rebate on the easy rebate website right now.

That's completely normal during the weekly transition period.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017