Lenovo ideapad 510 15.6" Laptop w/ Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD - $587.99 - $8.16 In-Store Pickup discount = $579.83 at Walmart. You can also get free shipping but you will not get the $8.16 discount. 

According to Google Shopping, the next lowest price is $686.26!

• 15.6" LED Backlight, Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display
  • Intel Core i7-7500U processor 2.70GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 3.50GHz)
  • 8GB DDR4 SDRAM system memory
  • 256GB solid state drive
  • 5 hours of battery life
  • Intel HD Graphics 620
  • Weight: 4.8 lbs

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I7 5200 Rated CPU (7500 is gamer level) for those of you who care.

rated:
I dont believe its touchscreen (if it matters to some people)

rated:
I have the AMD version of this laptop with great specs. Mine has the AMD A10-9600P processor with Radeon R5 and 12gb of ddr4 ram. I got mine for only $300 something last black friday. I'm typing on it right now. The specs are great for both but there is something that makes these ideapads almost worthless. The shift key on the right side of the keyboard is SO SMALL. It makes it very difficult to type on this keyboard...you accidentally press the "page up" key all the time which makes you start typing somewhere else. No backlit keyboard. The trackpad where it is nice and new, doesn't support all the new multi touch point options. (No two finger touch to "right-click") The specs and hardware are nice, but the usability is not that great. Mine is a Ideapad 310.

rated:
The description on this says it has a backlit keyboard. I think the shift key would be a problem as is if you are going to be typing a lot. It should be easy to pull the keys off and swap the shift and arrow keys and run the app that remaps the keyboard to help with that. I think it looks like a great deal otherwise.

rated:
Wow, I'm just surprised to see Wal-Mart offering a laptop with anything close to these specs...crazy!

rated:
NylonStringNinja said:   The description on this says it has a backlit keyboard. I think the shift key would be a problem as is if you are going to be typing a lot. It should be easy to pull the keys off and swap the shift and arrow keys and run the app that remaps the keyboard to help with that. I think it looks like a great deal otherwise.
  I don't see where it has a backlit keyboard.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017