ScaleBlaster 20+ gpg Deluxe Model Electronic Water Conditioner (Weather Proof) - $199.00 at Home Depot with free shipping

3.5/5 stars based on 304 customer reviews. 

• Solves hard water problems with no chemicals
  • Removes, prevents lime scale deposits
  • Creates healthier, better tasting water

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
I really want to believe these work, but there is absolutely no evidence that the changes to the water hold for more than a few feet past these devices. Anyone know of any evidence otherwise?  Nevermind...I found some stuff on their website.  Sponsored by the company, but the only other stuff I find is videos on Youtube claiming this is a scam.

I have had one for about a year. I really don't think it has made any difference at all. I have a small amount of scale in my well water.
I still get scale. I might get less but in my opinion I think it has done nothing to reduce the scale in my water. It definitely didn't eliminate the scale.

I have a similar one (different company but same idea) that I've been using for 6 months and I've noticed no difference.. I'm on city water and it's pretty hard water, and it's just as bad with or without the device. I read the positive and negative reviews and really wanted it to work.

These don't work, buy a water softener.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017