posted 16 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

http://www.microcenter.com/product/463569/MacBook_Air_MMGF2LL-A_...

• Intel Core i5 Processor 1.6GHz
  • Mac OS X
  • 8GB LPDDR3-1600 Onboard RAM
  • 128GB Flash Storage
  • Intel HD Graphics 6000
  • SDXC Card Slot
  • 802.11ac Wireless
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 13.3" LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 26, 2017 @ 6:17am
rated:
Bought it from Best Buy with price match plus got 5% rewards thanks

rated:
This is the about-to-be-previous model - new ones were announced on Monday, with a slight CPU speed boost (1.8GHz). Even so, it's a good deal.

rated:
Just Got one~! Tx~!

rated:
Great deal on a great machine... The measly upgrade Apple is doing isn't worth it. Easy and cheap to change the battery in this too. Thanks..

rated:
fnbalsara said:   Bought it from Best Buy with price match plus got 5% rewards thanks
 Any chance on getting an additional $100 student discount? $599 would be a smoking deal

rated:
letsspendlotsofmoney said:   
fnbalsara said:   Bought it from Best Buy with price match plus got 5% rewards thanks
 Any chance on getting an additional $100 student discount? $599 would be a smoking deal

Microcenter doesn't offer standard college student discounts. They once offered me $20 off though.

rated:
poorfatkid said:   

Microcenter doesn't offer standard college student discounts. They once offered me $20 off though.

I was thinking of price matching at Bestbuy at $699 then seeing if they coupon would stack getting it down to $599

rated:
poorfatkid said:   

I was thinking of price matching at Bestbuy at $699 then seeing if they coupon would stack getting it down to $599

Go for it. You have nothing to lose. Let us know if it works.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017