paperclip777

Sold by New Home Innovations and Fulfilled by Amazon

Beginners Metal Detector With Pinpointer Shovel and Metal Detecting Guide

https://www.amazon.com/Metal-Detector/dp/B019INJAH8/

Get 50% off ($33.98) with coupon code MDDEAL50 

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Link was pointing to the wrong page for some reason, fixed now.

Thanks.  Was going to get 2 for both boys but coupon only worked once. 

Great price and reviews, but video review showed lots of false alarms and never found anything? 
My boys will have fun searching for screws from new metal roof, unfortunately they will fight and cry because there is only one!

CreveCoeur said:   Thanks.  Was going to get 2 for both boys but coupon only worked once. 

Great price and reviews, but video review showed lots of false alarms and never found anything? 
My boys will have fun searching for screws from new metal roof, unfortunately they will fight and cry because there is only one!

Ye, it's probably picking up the folding shovel which is metal. Hope they enjoy it! 

I've had a similar one for years. I use it to find keys that were dropped off the porch into the bushes, pieces that drop off my yard equipment while I'm using it, screws, bolts, etc. Don't use it often but when I have to I'm glad I have it.

Can this find long lost lawn sprinkler valve boxes? Not the sprinkler heads themselves, but the valve junction boxes where the solenoid is located?

Just tried the promo code and got: "The promotional code you entered is not valid."

sijaz said:   Can this find long lost lawn sprinkler valve boxes? Not the sprinkler heads themselves, but the valve junction boxes where the solenoid is located?
  As long as there is iron or steel, yes.

TooManyToys said:   Just tried the promo code and got: "The promotional code you entered is not valid."
 Now reporting 'The promotional code you entered has expired.' - so deal appears to be dead

Bummer, looks dead for the promo code already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017