posted 12 days ago by
koreesdamp

rated:
Is this give off the blue-ish light? Cersuscthe soft white?

rated:
These are great bulbs at this price.

Just keep in mind that they are not dimmable.

rated:
HomeDepot also sells what I believe is the same LED Bulb in a 16 pack for $28.19.
That comes to $1.76 per bulb, maybe a better deal... 

60W Equivalent LED Day Light Bulb 

............ have a great day !!!

rated:
4 Pack is $7.97which is a much better deal.
Same price at store.

rated:
Daylight is whiter than soft white which matches incandescent soft white.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   4 Pack is $7.97 which is a much better deal.
Same price at store.

good price for this package. ill take it.

r these good for outdoor (under shade)?

rated:
sechs said:   These are great bulbs at this price.

Just keep in mind that they are not dimmable.

r these good for base up applications? most of these led bulbs got heat issues on base up applications.

rated:
these are rated 5000k = bluish white.

also, 800 lumens.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
microkelvin said:   
Same price at store.

most LED i've seen lately said it could be use outdoors. I wouldn't even worry with a shade/protection type device over it. Incandescent bulbs were rated outdoors because they were made more durable, where as just about all LEDs can take a decent beating or drop without breaking. 

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
microkelvin said:   
Same price at store.

most LED i've seen lately said it could be use outdoors. I wouldn't even worry with a shade/protection type device over it. Incandescent bulbs were rated outdoors because they were made more durable, where as just about all LEDs can take a decent beating or drop without breaking. 

i wouldnt trust old led bulbs anymore. the base is where electricity conversion is going on. unlike the old incandescent bulbs, they do emit alot of heat. most of 1st or 2nd led generation bulbs aren't even durable or long lasting like old incandescent bulbs, despite their 10,000 hrs claims.

its not just for raining protection but its more like moist getting into it.

rated:
Nice deal and great price.

rated:
Dont understand why people think it is a good deal. They had a much better deal during memorial day sale. And as some are pointing out, the bigger packages have a better unit price. I am obviously the village idiot who does not understand that something marked at 80% of a hyper inflated price has to be a great deal because you save a lot 😉

rated:
Same price at store.

Soft white is cheaper and looks better indoors IMO....http://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-60W-Equivalent-Soft-White-A19...

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   Dont understand why people think it is a good deal. They had a much better deal during memorial day sale. And as some are pointing out, the bigger packages have a better unit price. I am obviously the village idiot who does not understand that something marked at 80% of a hyper inflated price has to be a great deal because you save a lot 😉

we will buy from u for 50% inflated price of ur cost. see if u can compete them by producing ur own.

rated:
This doesn't seem like a good deal. I have bought these bulbs twice in the past year. A few months ago, it was $5 for 4 bulbs and last year it was $6 for the 4.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
PrincipalMember said:   Dont understand why people think it is a good deal. They had a much better deal during memorial day sale. And as some are pointing out, the bigger packages have a better unit price. I am obviously the village idiot who does not understand that something marked at 80% of a hyper inflated price has to be a great deal because you save a lot 😉

we will buy from u for 50% inflated price of ur cost. see if u can compete them by producing ur own.

Why would I produce my own? I would buy from HD, jack up the list price to 4X and then sell at 2X at the HD sale price.  You as a consumer, benefit big time - your % savings will be higher.

rated:
Worth to buy!

rated:
Theyve been running off and on for 1 buck for Sylvania brand 60 watt LED's and I have bought them there and been using them at home This is in NYC where the utility doesnt subsidize the purchase BTW.

rated:
If you turn the light off and wait more than 5 sec to turn it back on again, it wakes up in the same setting instead of advancing to the next one. This is a good design since you don't have to cycle the light switch every time, just to return to the preferred setting.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017